The Powerball

JAU1985

After Sam (CoC#3) suggested I get a powerball to rehab my sore wrist and to get both wrists stronger, today I ordered one on ebay Canada, as I finally have a paypal account set up and everything. Now I just need to wait for the thing to get here, my question is, is this thing really good for adding strength to the wrists and forearms? Or would it just be good to use for rehab whenever I feel sore? I'm looking forward to giving this thing a shot and using it on a regular basis. Hopefully it can assist me, in any way of reaching my gripper goal, closing a #3.

I don't think it has much carry-over to grippers because it's just a completely different training tool that works supporting grip and the wrists and it is more usefull for building strength endurance in these areas. I don't know if it is good for rehab. I consider it more a training tool as a rehab tool because it gives you a good burn in the forearms.

I am looking to build all around strength in my lower arms. I think it will help with grippers in the sense that I will have more endurance, a bit more size, and healthier wrists. It won't specifically improve my crush but it will create a stronger forearm base to work on my crush.

• 2 weeks later...

I find the powerball useful for warming up before grippers/thick bar etc... I also like to use it for a bit of a pump at the end of my sessions. My wrists and elbows hve felt healthier overall since i started doing this.

Came in today, getting the hang of getting 'er going and been trying to use my thumb to start it. After messing with it before leaving for work, my wrist felt really good. It's also a bit addictive.

Came in today, getting the hang of getting 'er going and been trying to use my thumb to start it. After messing with it before leaving for work, my wrist felt really good. It's also a bit addictive.

Can somebody supply a pic of the powerball

I love my powerball she never lets me down :D

great for buildin strength and endurance for my climbing and great a relaxing my wrist when I've worked it hard at the gym :)

I was interested until I wasted 4 minutes of my life watching that. The worst commercial. Ever.

Edited by easyWeight