? For Tom Black

HAMMERHEAD

In Brookfields new book he talks about using small 2 small shots and rotating them in the hand. Like the chinese meditation balls. I only have one 8lb Shot put and I feel if I had another they would probably be too big. Do you have the 6 pounders? Can you fit both in your hand?

Just curious because I've seen you juggle shot puts, and this looks like a good exercise.

Thanks,

-HH

A friend of mine who studies the American Civil War, has

his own, small cannon, and, he has, I think, 4 lb balls to

shoot in it (open fields). About the size of tennis balls. This

may work?

I have three eight pound shot puts, I'll check to see if I can do two in one hand tonight, but it may be a bit of a stretch. Speaking of tennis balls, before the shot puts I filled tennis balls with pennies. Just cut a slit in the ball slightly longer than the penny and slipped them in. I think they weigh about 4 pounds each, maybe a little less.

I would think that the eight pounders would be too big to rotate with only one hand (at least they're too big for mine). Eights are the smallest I have so I don't know the diameters of the lighter shots.

BC.

Thanks for the imput guys. I know two 8's would be too big for me, at least for now. I like the tennis ball idea. Thanks.

-HH