• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• jpmmkrahling

• bencrush

• Tim71

Hello, this is Chris,

Thank you for the good compliments. Thanks Eric for putting this list on, I really like it. I hope lots of people come on the list and I wish them well.

Good luck and thanks again,

Chris

Hello, this is Chris,

Thank you for the good compliments. Thanks Eric for putting this list on, I really like it. I hope lots of people come on the list and I wish them well.

Good luck and thanks again,

Chris

Hey, it's good to hear from you, Chris! You're an incredibly strong young man, and I wish you all the best with your training! And thanks for putting forth all the effort to support the lists.

Man I remember when I was the second person under 18 to take part in this great sport of ours and now we have all of these kids stepping up and doing fantastic. At this rate my record for youngest Bastard won't last long.

Congratulations Chris! You've made your Dad very proud and quite honestly your strength has astounded me as of late.

Love ya buddy and keep it up!

Tim aka Daddy.

Congratulations to Chris Hunt on a job well done taking down a 490 pound 7" bar!

Nice job Tim & Chris, This list is really starting to shape up. I'm really glad to see people getting on the list. I still think it will still keep growing as people realize it is not that hard to bend in these wraps. Plus seeing progress is ALOT easier with calibrated stock.

Ben,

Thanks and it's glad to be back bending again.

Thanks Mike!

Tim

Mike Krahling just bumped me out of second position on the 6" reverse list with a very fine 540 pound 6" Red bend. Congrats, Mike!

Congratulations to Josh Parvin, my daughter's boyfriend, for finally getting the 375 pound 60D!

Chris Tolbert added another 15 pounds to his previous best 7" bend with a 215 pound bar. Nice work, Chris!

Chris Tolbert added another 15 pounds to his previous best 7" bend with a 215 pound bar. Nice work, Chris!

Nice work Chris

Thanks a ton Eric. Next jump will be tough though. There's a gap in my bending stock between this and the next jump up.

Way to go Chris.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Nice reverse bend Mike! I wonder what that'll test out at. Your form looks very solid man. And the hurt you put on that steel was epic.

Guest Bullitt

Thanks guys! Epic. I like that. :D

I took Hugo's advice and watched a bunch of videos to figure out the right way to do this for me Ben. Glad it looks OK. Felt much stronger this way.

I just finished calibrating your 7" reverse bar, Mike. It hit 270 pounds. Nice job!

Guest Bullitt

I just finished calibrating your 7" reverse bar, Mike. It hit 270 pounds. Nice job!

Ouch. Was hoping for mid 300s. :blush Will get this and my 6" reverse way up there by end of the year.

Ouch. Was hoping for mid 300s. :blush Will get this and my 6" reverse way up there by end of the year.

You seem to be an alround strong guy. You'll reach bigger bends in notime as soon as your body figures out how to utilize its strength. Still 270 at 7" reverse aint nothing to scuff at