• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• jpmmkrahling

• bencrush

• Tim71

Guest Bullitt

Did a 6" Diamond/Linear S G5 reverse for the Steel Slayer List today. Should bump me up quite a bit from the 60D I did last year. 3 of these on the way to Eric on Monday.

Here's the vid...

Did a 6" Diamond/Linear S G5 reverse for the Steel Slayer List today. Should bump me up quite a bit from the 60D I did last year. 3 of these on the way to Eric on Monday.

Here's the vid...

You da man!! Well done Mike!! Definitely a MAJOR jump from the 60d last year :mosher

• 2 weeks later...

With his bend of a 390 pound piece of drill rod using only IM pads, Mike Rinderle has captured the 13th position. NIce bend, Mike!

Guest Bullitt

With his bend of a 390 pound piece of drill rod using only IM pads, Mike Rinderle has captured the 13th position. NIce bend, Mike!

Thanks Eric! Lucky 13!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bullitt

Very nice bend Mike!!! You're right at the Red Nail level man.

Thanks Ben! Got a Red today in IMPs finally. I'm going to send three to Eric as those had about the same kink as this piece, maybe a little tougher. The crush on the drill rod is way harder though. The crush on this piece felt harder than a bastard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to Mike Rinderle for improving his standings on both the 6" and 7" freestyle lists! He made easy work of 6" Red (565 lbs.) and a 7" piece of 21/64" drill rod (480 lbs.).

Congratulations to Mike Rinderle for improving his standings on both the 6" and 7" freestyle lists! He made easy work of 6" Red (565 lbs.) and a 7" piece of 21/64" drill rod (480 lbs.).

Good job here :happy