Atomgripz............beyond Cool

1stCoC

Guys the first 50 spoken for. The next batch on order so as orders are placed a priority shipping order will be established. Hopefully the next group will be swift in arrival. It seems that the uniqueness and quality are selling them.RS

Got mine today - Thanks Richard. Had to pry them away from my girls. The 5 year old got it to parallel - not bad.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1stCoC

• Magnus

• hamil1km

• lloyd80s

I got it ring and thumb, too.

Yea lets see some video Frank! I couldnt even get close on that one

Frank, where's the video? :D

Alright, alright, I'll make a video :D Although, to be fair, I guess I could've gotten an "easy" one :tongue

This is hilarious...all I can picture is guys all over the country opening their Atomgripz is slow-mo w/ LVB's 9th symphony playing in the background.

Alright, alright, I'll make a video :D Although, to be fair, I guess I could've gotten an "easy" one :tongue

This is hilarious...all I can picture is guys all over the country opening their Atomgripz is slow-mo w/ LVB's 9th symphony playing in the background.

Yea Frank, you should probably calibrate that thing too just so we know where its at :D

Got mine. I can do index and middle righty and, strangely, index middle and ring lefty although my ring finger does kink towards the end of the close.

Yea Frank, you should probably calibrate that thing too just so we know where its at :D

Kris, I actually did calibrate it using my TTK. I got 13lb :tongue

Got mine. I can do index and middle righty and, strangely, index middle and ring lefty although my ring finger does kink towards the end of the close.

My ring bend too. But, I can't even touch the end my thumb without bending that finger, so I think that's going to be a given with most people.

Edited by Magnus

Kris, I actually did calibrate it using my TTK. I got 13lb :tongue

My ring bend too. But, I can't even touch the end my thumb without bending that finger, so I think that's going to be a given with most people.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good stuff

Guys the first 50 spoken for. The next batch on order so as orders are placed a priority shipping order will be established. Hopefully the next group will be swift in arrival. It seems that the uniqueness and quality are selling them.RS

Richard... will you have any of them available at your "Summer Bash" on the 27th? If so, reserve me one cuz I'll be there! :D

Cyber...I plan on having them in by the Summer strong day on the 27th. Even if I have to steal one I will have it set aside for you. Hopefully, the Emmerson Knife grip enthusiast John got my gift of an Atomgripz at the Atlanta Blade show too.

Cyber...I plan on having them in by the Summer strong day on the 27th.

Yea! Sounds good... :happy

Even if I have to steal one I will have it set aside for you.

Oh no, don't do that Richard! (... but if you do, I won't tell - good friends know how to keep certain secrets!). ;)

Got an e-mail reply from Jeff and did up the paypal today, looking forward to getting it. It'll be an awesome little keychain and something to play with when resting. :D

Yeah Frank, where's the video!!

Crap...I've got it, just forgot to upload it. Hang on...

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkhqNuV-Sh0

Sorry Frank, off-hand stabilization is not allowed. 3 reds. :D

:tongue

Yeah, the darn thing SHOOTS out of my hand if I don't stabilize it when I'm doing ring and thumb.

Here:

That's a Damn sight stronger than my R+P closes!

Yeah, the darn thing SHOOTS out of my hand if I don't stabilize it when I'm doing ring and thumb.
Me too.

Here:

Well done Frank, that's not easy! You now need to try it with one hand only with no holding the spring. Do you think it's ever going to be possible with pinkie/thumb?

If I had one (hint) I think I could do it with a single finger. Indeed I tried this today with my even smaller gripper (found recently).

Edited by mobsterone

Here:

Well done Frank, that's not easy! You now need to try it with one hand only with no holding the spring. Do you think it's ever going to be possible with pinkie/thumb?

John can do it pinky and thumb!

Here:

John can do it pinky and thumb!

Nah!