Atomgripz............beyond Cool

1stCoC

Awesome!! Are there plans for a certification list for those who can close them with a CCS? ;);)

Chocolate Chip Set?

Need to make some mini credit cards to go with it, lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1stCoC

• Magnus

• hamil1km

• lloyd80s

The first group came in and initial pricing will be up hopefully late today. Sorinex.com (in grip section) I will let the first 30 go up for sale asap, hold a few in reseve and re-supply as needed. I tried to shut the little guy with the thumb and each individual(straight) finger.......I would be proud to see someone be the first do that! It won't be me!RS

I second what Richard says about the Atomgripz challenge, I don't think anyone will be able to close it with each individual finger and thumb straight out. I've tried on mine but my thumb pad will need to be about twice the size to do it! I am building a thumb pad with it though so maybe in the future I'll do it.

We are working on it info should be up on our site soon. I plan on bringing some to the AOBS dinner as well and the Blade knife show this weekend where Sybersnott closed the #3 for the crowd some years back. I want to take it slow, as collectable as I think they may be might "tax" the production rate at the start. RS

Those look cool.

Richard will you have these at the Atlanta Blade show this weekend? Or were you refering to another show?

Will you have a booth?

Thanx!

The first run is going fast. I will try to bring some to Old Time Barbell strongman dinner as well. I have been trying to figure the possibility of the thumb and ring and thumb and pinky close...we might need to find that gorilla. RS

Just ordered two!

Just ordered two? Where did you order them from? I must be missing something here...

Just ordered two!

Just ordered two? Where did you order them from? I must be missing something here...

Duh.... I found them on Sorinex. If all else fails do a search....

Here is the link.

http://store.sorinex.com/SearchResults.asp...amp;Search.y=14

I would order one instantly but it seems like Sorinex doesn't ship outside the United States :(

I'm not sure about this though, maybe Richard can confirm? But it seems so from the order form. I'm sure that i'm not the only european who would find it cool with one of these on his key chain :)

I had the shipping to Europe checked. It is 10.50 plus package cost AND weight of the item. They said up to three grippers would fit in the package tho.I will check further into this or provide alternative sources for our friends abroad . RS

Hmmm I never bothered to check how shipping to Canada would go. Richard, does Sorinex ship to America's hat and could I order one of these baby grippers via a money order?

Just ordered one of these lil guys!

Yep, bought mine, too :D

Edited by Magnus

I just ordered 2 of them. I am looking forward to trying Richard's challenge, closing them with a straight finger :D

I just ordered 2 of them. I am looking forward to trying Richard's challenge, closing them with a straight finger :D

Did you manage that straight finger close John.....We're still nowhere near anyone getting a thumb/ring finger pinch! A thumb and pinkie pinch close won't be done unless we find someone with pistons for fingers!! :D

Got mine today...these things are awesome! Flawless.

I did manage to close it with a straight thumb and index finger, too :D

I wanna see a Mac Batchelor R&P fist close out of you!

Just got mine in the mail this afternoon. They are really nice :rock I messed with the straight finger closes and I think they are doable :D

Big thanks to Sorinex for making these available and fast shipping as well :rock

Edited by John Eaton

Just got mine in the mail this afternoon. They are really nice :rock I messed with the straight finger closes and I think they are doable :D

Big thanks to Sorinex for making these available and fast shipping as well :rock

Hmmm. Maybe mine will be waiting for me in the mail when I get home tonight! One could be so lucky :D

Got mine in mail when I got home yesterday. Cool little sucker. My 4month old wouldn't let go of it when I gave it to him to hold :D

I was able to get a close with Thumb/pointer finger and thumb middle finger. No chance for me with thumb/ring or thumb pinky

Guys the first 50 spoken for. The next batch on order so as orders are placed a priority shipping order will be established. Hopefully the next group will be swift in arrival. It seems that the uniqueness and quality are selling them.RS