Atomgripz............beyond Cool

1stCoC

I recieved the first gift batch of a wonderful piece of grip fun. This mini gripper produced by grip board member LLoyd Kelly was named Atomgripz as a fitting name for a wonderfully hand crafted working piece of grip memorabilia. They are quality from the very start, precision machining and a fully functional spring. To actually close it with one finger and thumb it requires the force similar to crushing a bottle cap. EVERYONE that has seen them just loves em'. They can can be used as a fitting signature key ring chain, a stress reducer, a first grip tool for your newborn grip star or, even the neatest Christmas tree ornament ever! What do you guys think? RS

Atomgripz debut

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1stCoC

• Magnus

• hamil1km

• lloyd80s

I recieved the first gift batch of a wonderful piece of grip fun. This mini gripper produced by grip board member LLoyd Kelly was named Atomgripz as a fitting name for a wonderfully hand crafted working piece of grip memorabilia. They are quality from the very start, precision machining and a fully functional spring. To actually close it with one finger and thumb it requires the force similar to crushing a bottle cap. EVERYONE that has seen them just loves em'. They can can be used as a fitting signature key ring chain, a stress reducer, a first grip tool for your newborn grip star or, even the neatest Christmas tree ornament ever! What do you guys think? RS

Atomgripz debut

I'd buy one for my 3 month old! :D

How much? I'd like to get a few sets. My son is already trying to close my T... and he's only 23 months. ;)

Michael

I've a smaller one (with plastic handles) in my collection. It was given away with a magazine a few years back and yes works etc. If I can find it I'll take a photo.

Yes, I like my one! :D

are they for on sale anywhere?? cool little gripper

I believe Sorinex might be a distributor? Richard?

I have a couple and they are cool. :)

Yes, we have agreed to distribute these. I was stunned with the quality and function of them and finally decided to support this product from the "almost having to fight them off" rush when they hit our place. What a wonderful way to spread our grip interest with others and at the very least show support of "what we do" and for many have an instant "conversation" piece. RS

Lol, they look great i could give them to my wimpy friends :D

Atomgripz debut

I like it Richard and I want one!! Is Sorinex selling them? I couldn't find it on the site.

Atomgripz debut

I like it Richard and I want one!! Is Sorinex selling them? I couldn't find it on the site.

Yea let us know how to purchase and I'm in

The spring is coiled and angled perfectly and I will tell you this if you try to shut it with straight thumb and forefinger you might have a toughter test than you would think! (best to try it first before handing it to a "whimp")RS

We are working on it info should be up on our site soon. I plan on bringing some to the AOBS dinner as well and the Blade knife show this weekend where Sybersnott closed the #3 for the crowd some years back. I want to take it slow, as collectable as I think they may be might "tax" the production rate at the start. RS

Very nice :rock

Awesome!! Are there plans for a certification list for those who can close them with a CCS? ;);)

Richard

The site won't let me see the pic with my phone, could you post it here on your board album, id really like to see it?

Rico

Awesome!! Are there plans for a certification list for those who can close them with a CCS? ;);)

Chocolate Chip Set?