Bodyweight Deadlift On New Rolling Thunder Handle

Hubgeezer

Repping out with almost 90% of my max worked pretty darn good cuz my forearms are a little stiff and sore today and they NEVER get stiff and sore, even when I do wrist/reverse wrist curls. Me likey :rock

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hubgeezer

• Malice

• IROC-Z

• odin

I can see that this thread is getting boring to some of you, but I got another PR on Version III of the Rollin Thunder today, 192 at a bodyweight of 210. I had 195 about 90% up. The 192 was very solid so I thought I had a lot more in me. A pound or two on that device can make a big difference when you are close to your max.

Steve Gardener already won this contest without knowing he entered it, but I want to be the first under 200 in bodyweight to do over 200 on Version III. It's still a ways off.

If someone has already done that (under 200 to do over 200) chime in so you can get congratulated.

I have had a series of PRs on the Rolling Thunder recently, the Version III of the device (new version). Got 200 up all the way today, with a hold. That's 193 in plates, 200 lbs including the device. Unfortunately, I don't weigh 210 any more, I weigh 220. I will get there.

I can see that this thread is getting boring to some of you, but I got another PR on Version III of the Rollin Thunder today, 192 at a bodyweight of 210. I had 195 about 90% up. The 192 was very solid so I thought I had a lot more in me. A pound or two on that device can make a big difference when you are close to your max.

Steve Gardener already won this contest without knowing he entered it, but I want to be the first under 200 in bodyweight to do over 200 on Version III. It's still a ways off.

If someone has already done that (under 200 to do over 200) chime in so you can get congratulated.

I have had a series of PRs on the Rolling Thunder recently, the Version III of the device (new version). Got 200 up all the way today, with a hold. That's 193 in plates, 200 lbs including the device. Unfortunately, I don't weigh 210 any more, I weigh 220. I will get there.

That's a heck of a lift Mike! I'm sure you'll go over bodyweight pretty soon.

That's a heck of a lift Mike! I'm sure you'll go over bodyweight pretty soon.

Agreed, amazing :mosher

You have the strength for lifting 2hundo now and if you start cutting your weight down to 200 I bet you'll be pulling more by the time you get there.

Excellent lift! :rock

• 4 weeks later...

I gave RT a shot again last night after work for the first time in a couple weeks and got 178 lbs. That's an 11 lb. PR! Now the next goal is 200 lbs. (my overall goal is setting a WR). Let's see how close to 2hundo I can pull by the end of the year.