• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hamil1km

• Magnus

• Grippster

• eltorrente

Gorilla Hater.... BTW Chuck Norris could definitely close The Beast, no one would dispute that

Even with a credit card? That's where it gets iffy..

chuck norris could crushe a galaxy with one hand and karate chop a gorilla into submission with the other hand.

rico

2: A gorilla could probably sweep any gripper you care to name, but the final close? Tricky.

That makes me laugh. The thought of a 400lb silverback not being able to get that last 1/4inch is silly

Look at the video where Mark Felix has trouble with a #3 because of the size of his hands, leverage is everything, you can have all the strength in the world but if you can't apply it where it's needed, it's useless.

i agree with this 100%. just look at the gorilla's hands, it's like 4 times the size of a human hand. i don't think he could get proper leverage unless a specifically thick handled large spread gripper was made for him.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

i don't know why you're laughing but i think it's true, look at his hands. of course a gorilla's hands is WAY stronger then the strongest humans but what i'm saying is, the size of his hand is detrimental to gripper closing, specifically human gripper closing. now you put the #4 on 2 handles that are as thick as bamboo trees and i think he would absolutely destroy with ease, probably rep it like the strongest guys on the board can rep the trainer, but it has to be made to fit his hand.

i remember i made a thread a while ago about the WWE wrestler Great Khali crushing watermelons and cantaloupes with his hands, i asked if the board thought he could close a #4, everybody said he probably is plenty strong, just his hand is enormous and would engulf the gripper in just his palm, therefore his fingers couldn't pull it, he'd have to close it with just his palm, which is impossible for a human because there is too little movement in just the palm.

now take a gorilla, who's hand is practically bigger then my head. he's going to need a huge gripper for his monstrous hands to fit. i suppose the gorilla could just 2 finger curl it with his index and middle finger seeing as the gripper fits his fingers and only 2 of them can fit.

A gorilla is strong and I fully believe one has the force necessary to close the beast but a two finger close would be.... tough. Even for a gorilla, don't forget he's still using only a small portion of his strength with 2 fingers. lol I can't believe how much time we've spent on the philosophy of gorillas closing grippers. At the end of the day, a gorilla doesn't care what grippers he can close and they'd beat the stuffing out of us if they wanted to. I guess that's the point that can't be debated lol.

The fact is. . . . if you handed a gorilla a gripper, he would probably just take a crap on it.

We must create a prize for the first person who can film a Gorilla closing a #4 or BBSE or Galaxy with one hand. Maybe, honorary Mash Monster Level 10 or a free copy of Godzilla and some bananas.

Edited by meelhama

:D

I thought Chuck Norris or the Liger would put an end to it, but apparently it refuses to die.

We're all in danger of a round-house if this continues much longer :fear

Guest Bullitt
:D

I thought Chuck Norris or the Liger would put an end to it, but apparently it refuses to die.

We're all in danger of a round-house if this continues much longer :fear

• 1 month later...

Humans are so very weak and physically incapable in comparison to animals like Gorilla, Kodiak- and Polar Bears, Bulls, Big Cats and so on.

We have only our brain, boring. :D

Edited by Force

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you had you're legs as arms you could maybe aspire to compare yourself to a gorilla. If you are a 6'2'' powerlifter that is. Gorillas are built very differently, they cant jump like we can or run like we can...they are not as dexterous...comparing is futile and illogical...we always like to look at what we don't have instead of what we have do we? All things put together we are the strongest species by miles. Compare humans to humans it's much more appropriate IMO.

Humans are so very weak and physically incapable in comparison to animals like Gorilla, Kodiak- and Polar Bears, Bulls, Big Cats and so on.

With our brain we build things millions of times stronger than any animal...if 10 humans went to war with 10 gorillas, even on an island without technology i would bet on the humans anytime.

My word...it took someone with a gorilla avatar to get it straight :yikes:laugh

The thread that can't be killed and apparently will never die. :laugh

Yea, I was just showing a friend of mine the board for the first time a few minutes ago. I saw the most recent post was in this thread. "Oh, crap. They are back on the gorilla thread again." He replied, "What are you talking about?" "Nothing, just nothing, nevermind." :laugh It wasn't even worth it. :D

The thread that can't be killed and apparently will never die. :laugh

Yea, I was just showing a friend of mine the board for the first time a few minutes ago. I saw the most recent post was in this thread. "Oh, crap. They are back on the gorilla thread again." He replied, "What are you talking about?" "Nothing, just nothing, nevermind." :laugh It wasn't even worth it. :D

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Go search gorilla charge on youtube and you will find a video of one ripping/snapping two trees like nothing with one hand. That closes the case.

Hopefully this will put an end to the discussion :rock

Case closed

I can't believe I almost fell for that.

The fact is. . . . if you handed a gorilla a gripper, he would probably just take a crap on it.

HAHAHA :D

With our brain we build things millions of times stronger than any animal...if 10 humans went to war with 10 gorillas, even on an island without technology i would bet on the humans anytime.

If it's about physical abilities, human has nothing against wild animals. No strength, dexterity, speed, claws or big mouth and long teeth.

What can a man do with bare hands against some animals mentioned before. He can do only one thing. Die.

• 1 month later...