Rex Hubbard

EricMilfeld

Frank is allowing Lil' Rex :D to go first.

Thanks to Frank for this.

In case you didn't know, he's kind of a big deal... People know him... He has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.

-Rex

Good luck rex I'm sure you won't have any problems

Rico

No problem on this one. A walk in the park Rex :D

Oh, Rex...my little China doll!

This should be an easy close for you, buddy!

unless you are having a reallllllllly bad day - you will obliterate this gripper after seeing you cream that 3.5 - that 3.5 is quite a bit harder than the MM2

guess your gonna go for it Tues night? I'll be there w/bells on to cheer you on - congrats in advance

Rex, just close it inverted. That's how easy it will be for you :D

This'll be nothing more than getting it outta the way :rock

Thanks to Frank for this.

In case you didn't know, he's kind of a big deal... People know him... He has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.

-Rex

:laugh

That gripper should be scared Rex,because your gonna kill it. :rock

Next! :rock:rock

Did some recovery squats this morning, after extensor work and mutli-planar thumb work with a sand bucket. Bought some ice at the gas station nearby for contrast baths tonight.

Yeah buddy. Everybody wanna be a Mash Monster. Nobody wanna do these contrast baths!

-Rex

I didn't get it, I don't think. Was not feeling 100% tonight. In fact I cut the workout short after feeling flat on other things like pinch too. I signed up again for it. It will be no problem next time.

-Rex

I didn't get it, I don't think. Was not feeling 100% tonight. In fact I cut the workout short after feeling flat on other things like pinch too. I signed up again for it. It will be no problem next time.

-Rex

:(

Next time, for sure!!

-Rex

this came as a big suprise to me especially after his 3.5 closes last week - you could tell Rex just wasn't into it tonight - he was off on everything. the 3.5 that he shut is a good amount tougher than the MM2 so he was def having an off day - next time bro, don't get down in the dumps about it because grip is a rollercoaster where you can fluctuate considerably between workouts

-Rex

this came as a big suprise to me especially after his 3.5 closes last week - you could tell Rex just wasn't into it tonight - he was off on everything. the 3.5 that he shut is a good amount tougher than the MM2 so he was def having an off day - next time bro, don't get down in the dumps about it because grip is a rollercoaster where you can fluctuate considerably between workouts

Next time Rex and thanks, I don't feel too bad now. ;):D

Yeah buddy. Everybody wanna be a Mash Monster. Nobody wanna do these contrast baths!

This made me laugh, LOL.

No worries, Rex; everyone has their off-days. The next time you meet this gripper you'll want to smash the hell out of it that much more.

Next time for sure :cool

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'

uhhh .......... you speaking Klingon again?