Devon "no Limits" Larratt

jad

I've heard of Devon's crazy endurance before but this video says A LOT!!!!!!! :blink

http://www.inthehook.com/devon/devon_larra...estructible.wmv

Devon has some of the most innovative gym/nontable AW moves I've seen. I love the preacher curl in this vid. I already do a rotator/supination move based off of something I saw in his other vid and his wrist curl deadlift thing in one of his other vids is great too.

Edited by jad

Devon is a class act. I love his wrist curl deadlift and its about the only way I can train wrist flexion without pain.

This is a great video. I'm gonna try and do this workout sometime. I think it would be a great workout to do before weigh-ins... I'll make weight for sure after I puke halfway through the workout... ;):(

Inspiring :rock

:bow :bow :bow

That looks like he modeled it a little after the cros fit stuff I heard he likes.........I might try to do do something similar with my back workout tonight.

I wonder how heavy that DB is - looks like about an 80? - maybe 100?

I believe he said it's a 100#er over on the NE board.

Yeah that's crazy.......I like the workout but it would be hard to hit weighted pull ups at that pace because of the belt and all that....seems like he could have done some weighted pull ups in that video. That's why I mentioned it.........

Yeah that's crazy.......I like the workout but it would be hard to hit weighted pull ups at that pace because of the belt and all that....seems like he could have done some weighted pull ups in that video. That's why I mentioned it.........

I think he weighs 245 or better

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've done 135 a couple times like that before RH but mine was with a olympic straight bar and over a preacher bench

but i wasnt at that angle body wise

The best i've ever done on curls

i did con-curl style with 150 which i did with either hand--------i dont do con curls RH anymore because my right arm wont straighten completely anymore from AW so it feels like it will hyper extend ----------of course that 150 wasnt strict -------i still have yet to try Robs style standing

Watched the vid again today..........notice the curls in the squat rack at 7:00? Hahaha :rock

Edited by Shoggoth

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I have met a lot of armwrestler's in my 30 plus year's pulling, but I can honestly tell you that I have never felt the kind of power that Devon has. Not even John (no disrespect intended). Devon has my vote for #1 hand's down until someone prove's me wrong. This is just my experience and do not mean to disrespect any puller.

http://www.northeastboard.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=20981&page=5#291841