Gazza

gazza

Well 2day Gazza was UNLEASHED?

7 yrs of bending and 2day everything clicked and i felt SUPER STRONG!

There was no screaming or Yelling just controlled POWER.

Im 48 soon and im supriseing myself at how strong im getting in my middle years,im stronger now bending wise than ive ever been and all i can say is watch this space :D

4 videos will shortly be put up on youtube once edited but they will only be viewable by a select few?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• jpmmkrahling

• Darko

• gumpster

I guess we'll just have to wait until one of the "select few" or you posts about what transpired if they're not open to the public. If I can't view it, at least tell me what happened. :)

Cheers Gazza. Your 48? :blink Right on. :rock Your strength is inspiring. I have not gotten into bending at this point, but regardless your passion for it is a joy to see. Great motivation for me...

Bryce

How can i become one of the select few? I'm agree with Perry, if i am not one of the select few, please tell us what we missed. I can not imagine what you did this time, because your other bends are the top displays of bending & mind strength i have seen in my short time in this bending world.

Count me in. As one 'old timer' who also seems to be peaking in strength at silly levels don't count us 40+ out just yet. Truth is, in the Iron Game, if you train then 40 or so (ignoring the aches and pains) can be the best years.

Well 2day Gazza was UNLEASHED?

4 videos will shortly be put up on youtube once edited but they will only be viewable by a select few?

I don't usually beg, but in this case I'm awfully close to make an exception :)

Edited by yodajaeger

Well i aint seen anyone else do any of these bends and 2 of them make me an IN EVERY WAY 1st i think!

Like i said i suprised myself good job the video was rolling.

Congrats Gazza. Sounds like youve reached one of your goals, I love that feeling when everything just comes together !!!!!

Amazing feat! :rock What was hanging from the strap?

Amazing feat! :rock What was hanging from the strap?

When i was doing it i had to change to a longer strap last minute as the Anvil on the shorter strap hit me right in the plums :blush

I then forgot that the bench hid my legs :cry

I will have to make another one now.

Was a 226lbs anvil i tried it the other day on my head harness and it snapped this is hard cause one slip and the feet and ears get it.

It was a 6.5inch 304 stainless its about 20lbs less than my 303 grade but i cut half inch off so its probably about a shiny level thought i might get more out of it barehanded but theres always next time.

Nasty strong Gazza :rock

I'm at school so I cant watch the vids :angry: . Cant wait till I get home to see these (hopefully I'm one of the few) :rock

Relax bro ive made them public.

I'm at school so I cant watch the vids :angry: . Cant wait till I get home to see these (hopefully I'm one of the few) :rock

Relax bro ive made them public.

Sweet :rock . Gosh I wanna get out of school and go home more than normal now

:laugh

Gazza, it blows my mind to watch that last vid. . . insane strength. :rock:blink:bow I am impressed as always with your bending, and I am equally impressed with your collection of weird, heavy, bulky and unusually shaped objects to train with. You outdoor gym is awesome.

Hm, when i tried opening that last link, it said "That video aint available in your country??" :(