? For Gripper32001

Guest woody36

Guest woody36

I think i read in a previous post that you'd done some

scrolling? could you tell me what technique you use for

these bends?

Also, i believe you said you'd seen Brookfield scroll some

1/2"square stock, could you tell me how he scrolls bar?

does he use the floor, which body parts etc.

Thanks in advance.

Woody.

Hey woody,I like 2 bed the bars in my teeth :yikes behind the neck is easier.I use a towel 4 in the teeth. I put the towel in the middle of the bar. Bend the bar down into a "U" shape & then flip it over & put it on my thigh.Cross over the 2 ends & then push them down,repeat depending on the length of the bar. I use 1/2 in by 4ft. round &/or square bar.I get them at lowes or tha local hardware store. John Brookfield showed me how to do it with yer foot! He was use'n a 9/16 by 4ft round bar. He got down on one knee & put the bar on the other knee & pulled it towards his body.(I hope this makes sense)After he got it in a U sahpe he put his foot into the middle of the bar & scrolled it around his foot.Both ends face'n the same way,one hand pull'n up the other push'n down.I have tried both,the foot is easier than yer thigh. I hope this helps!

(GOD IS THE REAL POWER) Tommy.....

Guest woody36

Tommy,

Thankyou for the reply!

It does make sense,and i thankyou for your answer,

although the thoughts of putting a bar between the teeth

makes me cringe .

Thankyou again

Woody.

I am extremely impressed with Gripper3201's recent post about his bending and breaking of crescent wrenches. Surprisingly it drew no responses.

I witnessed the snapping of one of the wrenches and it was cool to say the least. The who where thread lead to a couple workouts together over the last 2 weekends which have been really fun - except for the sore hands for a couple days after.

Hey Woody its on the post started by Rick Walker(Happy Thanks Giving Did you train?) I did a search 4-it.

Whats up Brad? :stuart

here

Happy Turkey Day Gripper's!

I thank my LORD & SAVIOR JESUS THE CHRIST 4 SAVE'N my SOUL. & 4 the many gifts he has given me. Tuesday I bent & broke a 10in & a 12in cresent wrench,wednesday I did a 6in.

Praise GOD.......

--------------------

Phil.4:13 Prov.24:5

Gripper - Could you please tell us a little about yourself? For example:

a) height, weight, a few measurements?

b) how you train for bending?

c) maybe a few best lifts?

Clearly you possess massive strength in your hands, wrists and upper body. I, for one, am absolutely astounded by the thought of bending and breaking a 12" cresent wrench!!! Have you bent the red nail?

Mike M.

Hey Supersqueeze,I'm a little guy.

5 10

About 175lbs. I got 2 190 b-4 my shoulder messed up. I lost 25lbs.all muscle :( Wrist r 7 1/2in, 4-arms 13in. hand span 4in across, hand length almost 8in. I do just about everything 4 train'n my wrist 4 bending.Plate curls,Wrist plate curls,every direction possible with a sledge hammer,brick lift, 50lb plate pinch grip & clean,50lb anvil clean straight arm real slow by the horn,Oh & of course nail & wrenches.

I 4-got :( 45lb.hub lift with 3 5lb bricks on the plate.My hub sticks up only 1in.

312lb. 1 hand dead lift 2 3/8 bar. that was almost 2 yrs. ago in jan. But dumb me I didnt stay with it.

Tommy did you break that 14'' spike I gave you? Talk about a workout! Man it is a Beast. It works everything, its good practice for big horseshoes.

With you being a COC and also being so good at hublifting and bending and breaking steel, this puts you right near the very top of the heap when it comes to grip strength. Your onehanded deadlift with a 2 3/8'' bar of 312 lbs would make a millenium bell lift easy and an Inch replica lift a piece of cake! Together with Chris James and the Holle brothers, you seem to be way ahead of the field.

Your onehanded deadlift with a 2 3/8'' bar of 312 lbs would make a millenium bell lift easy and an Inch replica lift a piece of cake!

Yeah, and that was done how long ago? No one's lifted the MDB clean yet! Let alone considering your bodyweight which is what?

:ohmy

Sorry to be the bad guy here, but a 312lb one hand deadlift on a 2-3/8" bar? Sounds like this post should begin with "once upon a time". No sir, I don't buy it!

Well, I misplaced my decoder ring, so by the time I figured out

what words were being represented by numbers, I considered that

maybe some numbers were being represented by a factor of two?

So was a one hand deadlift of 312 lbs on a 2-3/8" diameter bar

what you meant 2 write? Oops, now I'm doing it.

Hey Supersqueeze,I'm a little guy.

5 10

About 175lbs. I got 2 190 b-4 my shoulder messed up. I lost 25lbs.all muscle :( Wrist r 7 1/2in, 4-arms 13in. hand span 4in across, hand length almost 8in. I do just about everything 4 train'n my wrist 4 bending.Plate curls,Wrist plate curls,every direction possible with a sledge hammer,brick lift, 50lb plate pinch grip & clean,50lb anvil clean straight arm real slow by the horn,Oh & of course nail & wrenches.

Tommy, just a heads up. I'll be honest with you. You are losing credibilty fast on this board with your recent claims (312lb 2 3/8 one hander for example).

In fact, enough where people are calling for an end to the "silliness" off the board and reporting your posts via the report post button.

On Jan 4 if Schoonveld shows up to try to one hand deadlift

my Millennium bell, he will weigh considerably more than the 232

pound bell, so what exactly is there to get excited about if someone

who weighs only 175 pounds has already lifted the equivalent of the

MB with an ADDITIONAL 80 POUNDS TIED TO IT!?

There is an edit button; perhaps you have a need to make a

correction?

The one hand dead lift I did with the 2 3/8in bar was with a loading pin from IronMind.It was a pipe with a chain through the center.So it did not spin.But it was 312lbs.