Who Will Be The First To Ccs The Number 4

jsmiley

I think Tex will be the first. I also think with enough coaching that Rich Williams could close some big grippers (mainly because of his big squeeze on the dyno).

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mightyjoe

• lloyd80s

• Bob Lipinski

• Pancake Sprawl

I think closing an average, unoiled #4 out of package CCS is almost impossible. In my opinion there will never be somebody who certify on the #4.

Hey Gabriel, what are you talking about? I was going to put your name on the list of the candidates :D

Out of all the #4 close videos out there, which one has the widest set shown beofre the close?

It's been a while since I've watched my Joe Kinney

video, but I believe his is the widest I've seen.

Mighty Joe

I received my new CoC #4 yesterday and wanted to try a MMS right out of the package. I closed it first try. I then calibrated the gripper and it came out to 205#. Is this correct for a new #4...I thought it would be higher.

I do not train the CCS...but after this close...I will start.

I received my new CoC #4 yesterday and wanted to try a MMS right out of the package. I closed it first try. I then calibrated the gripper and it came out to 205#. Is this correct for a new #4...I thought it would be higher.

:ohmy ................................ :blink .............................. :bow

You may be making me eat my words very soon Chad, Man to do that right out of the pack!! What can I say.................freak! :rock:rock:blink:blink:blink

Freaking awesome :rock

That's awesome, bro! Go for it :rock

Wow! that is hardcore. :bow

Awesome Chad, that is super impressive! - I hadn't put in my vote yet, I was gonna pick one of three - Paul, Teemu or Mob, but now I'd like to alter my vote to one of four

:ohmy ................................ :blink .............................. :bow

What Matt said :blink

:bow :bow :bow

That's the stuff :rock

Great work Chad! New highmark of the calibrated gripper closes!

Edited by Teemu I

Great job Chad! How far away are you from closing that #4 with your left?

With an MMS...prolly around an 1/8"

My vote is for Paul, after seeing the way he paused on the set with that #4, shows a special class for me.

Chad,

Have you tried CCS at all with a #4?

If so, how far do you get it?

Mighty Joe

I am saying this from memory, so I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that even after getting Chron's and losing like 20 pounds (of his already lean frame) Tommy was near TNS'ing the #3.5. Tommy is very good with wide sets, I bet if he tried really hard he could achieve this.

Well, I forgot (shit how could I?) Chad in my predictions. Out of the "known" grip guys, maybe him and Mobster have the best shot IMO, but I think Chad would be far ahead and maybe Paul and Corcorran are approaching Mobster's level.