1st Annual Woodall Grip Challenge 2009

Too Tall

Hush child, grown ups are gonna do real mans grip stuff... did you mean like that? :D

and so it begins ...... :D

Is anyone from the Atlanta, GA area interested in going?... I'd like to go with someone up there OR I can drive the Snottmobile - either one. Unfortunetly, I missed the AOBS this year but cannot miss this one for the simple reason Steve (my idol) will be there live in the flesh!!! Wow, this will be one to tell the grandkiddies about!!!!! :D:cool

Idol need cash... for um... special idol project. Only true belivers must help - so says idol!! :happy

Idol need cash... for um... special idol project. Only true belivers must help - so says idol!! :happy

LOL :D This is going to be FUN :rock

Best of luck to all the competitors , an awesome lineup , lots of records are going to be smashed !!!

Jedd i love the picture by your name ..... THE CLAW !!!!

GO BIG STEVE !!!!!!!!!

Cheers guys. I'm 99.9% ready. Just had a 9pm breakfast and having a wash and brush up before getting dressed and watching Eastwood. Then it's a trot into town for a 2am bus to Gatwick. If god loves me he'll let me grab a few z's on the bus. My plane takes off around 9am and I arrive Atlanta a little after 1pm. I'll grab the bits I need for Saturday (energy drinks, caffeine etc) with Rex before chilling by his pool after the meet and greet with his family (it's a hard life he he).

Friday, hopefully after a lay in, we meet the boys and then, if we're sensible (don't put money on it) eat and more chilling before an early 'ish night so we're ready to kick butt Saturday.

So far everyone has Andrew too low.

1. Chad

2. Steve

3. Andrew

4. Jedd

5. Aaron

I'm with you all, Jedd and Andrew should be top 3's too. Mega contest here, anybody could take it on a good day!

Edited by maidenfan

Best of luck to everyone at the contest!!! :rock:rock:rock

Um project involves loose women... the idol has spoken. :blink

Steve, if this has anything to do with your training regimen... me thinks you're in deep trouble! :happy

Steve, Andrew, and Zach are all here. Steve has committed five of the seven sins so far. And counting.

-Rex

Steve, Andrew, and Zach are all here. Steve has committed five of the seven sins so far. And counting.

-Rex

Now that's funny! :yikes:D Details please?

I've got the Inch in the car. Barring unforeseen circumstances, I should be there sometime late morning or early afternoon.

Edited by odin

Good luck to all you guys competing,tear it up and have a good time. :rock:rock :rock

I wish all competitors well and a safe return home.

I'm sad I couldn't make it. :(

Good luck fellas, wish I could be there

Good luck to all.

I hope Steve plays his A-game. :rock

GO STEVE!!!!!! :rock :rock

good luck to all and lets have loads of records and no injuries.

Im 2 hours away and am unable to come watch...this sucks!