Millennium Dumbbell Training.

LAINE SNOOK

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW :bow

Yes you did do some training.

Tremendous lifting.

Are you planning any trips to the states anytime soon? I would love to have the chance to meet up.

sweet mother of god that's gotta be one of the most badass things i've ever seen! HAHA man what i'd do to put my hands on the MD! The inch right now gives me plenty of problems so until I can grab it up without an issue i'll keep playing with it. laine that was another incredible display.. sick work buddy.

sweet mother of god that's gotta be one of the most badass things i've ever seen! HAHA man what i'd do to put my hands on the MD! The inch right now gives me plenty of problems so until I can grab it up without an issue i'll keep playing with it. laine that was another incredible display.. sick work buddy.

the inch won't give you any problems Ryan :rolleyes ............... now the MD is another story :laugh

Laine, you are the greatest thick DB lifter in the world, no doubt! :rock :rock :rock

I would love to see you in a grip competition and hope to meet you someday.

• Like 1

Hello All, I have now managed to clean the Inch with each hand for reps, left, right, left, right - non-stop - I will video it next time if anyone is interested.

Best wishes to you all,

Laine

Nah; no one would be interested in seeing that...MUCH!!!

Laine,

How about you take two Inch Dumbbells for a walk? I'll chip in if you need to rent a helicopter for filming. Maybe do it on an air strip?

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

WOW!! Ya know I can't really say anything that anyone else hasn't already said but this is one of those things ya gotta see to believe and even then its hard to believe haha...This just makes me wonder how much heavier of a weight you can lift with that thick of a handle.

Hello All,

I did some training with Steve Gardener's Millennium Dumbbell tonight.

3 more reps and I'll be happy.

Best wishes,

Laine

Looks a little hard on the back! Nice job.

Any way we can get a casting of that thing so we can start making them over here in the states? I know some people that are looking into getting the Inch DB casted again here and it would be great to get the MDB going as well. Any help would be appreciated Laine.

Nice lifting Laine. Can you lift the MDB without tilt? That would be very impressive!

Awesome Laine! I'd love to see what you can do on the 2" vbar. I'd guess somewhere around 350-375.

Laine has some back issues which might, with the v-bar tendency to rotate, cause him some problems.

WOW!! Ya know I can't really say anything that anyone else hasn't already said but this is one of those things ya gotta see to believe and even then its hard to believe haha...This just makes me wonder how much heavier of a weight you can lift with that thick of a handle.

He has an even bigger thick handled dumbbell I wanna try to lift. Try 270+

Hello All,

I did some training with Steve Gardener's Millennium Dumbbell tonight.

3 more reps and I'll be happy.

Best wishes,

Laine

Looks a little hard on the back! Nice job.

Any way we can get a casting of that thing so we can start making them over here in the states? I know some people that are looking into getting the Inch DB casted again here and it would be great to get the MDB going as well. Any help would be appreciated Laine.

Emailed. For others: it is the creation of Alan Radley and myself and there are some issues regarding future castings. As per my PM to Wade, Laine has had a copy made and so long as anything 'Millennium dumbbell like' isn't referred to as a Millennium dumbbell I have no problem.

Nice lifting Laine. Can you lift the MDB without tilt? That would be very impressive!

Not the 'it must not be tilted brigade'. Yes it would be more impressive but it's not needed. There are still only a few that have picked it up as yet.

Can you lift the MDB without tilt? That would be very impressive!

Not the 'it must not be tilted brigade'. Yes it would be more impressive but it's not needed. There are still only a few that have picked it up as yet.

Only one has picked it up without tilt to full DL (Odd Haugen) - so the question is pretty interesting! If "tilt brigade" or not - it's a different lift - that's the reason for the question!

Odd's was to the front and appears to be resting on the thighs. It is a question. But, as with others, can give those lacking knowledge or authority a distorted view.

Laine,Have you given further thought to attending the Arnolds Classic strength show? We at the strongmen competition will have two3"hande Circus Bells, identical in shape but one will weigh 202 lb 6oz and one will be around 160-170. I you want to become famous and have your historic attempts done before a crowd of 8000+ that would be the venue to do it. Your grip is truly outstanding, I would be delighted to see you in "action" tame the beast.RS