Denis Ciplenkov

Florian Kellersmann

Denis will only get better and stronger, hes got great knowledgeable ppl around him with alot of time to train and his arms seem healthy......John didnt exactly smash him last time...my point is the amount of ability left in each to get better in AW leans more in the russians favour, johns tapped most of his already imo, and denis already is very close to john..ive got no problem with guru worship, but reality is reality. However I do hope I will be easting humble pie come the rematch cause John is my fav AWer of all time :rock

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darthsith19

• Florian Kellersmann

• raikkonen

• blueviper42

Denis is too much of a wildcard to make an accurate prediction - extremely strong, somewhat inexperienced but with a great trainer - but it would not surprise me if John still has his number.

I don't think the training video proves anything - a few years ago, I was doing partial curls/holds with "300 pounds" on cables but when I hung a weight on the cable to test the weight, it turns the pulley cut the resistance by about 50% - so I was only moving about half that. Cable cross over pulleys are very misleading.

Very impressive. I saw a video of Ron Bath vs. Kote from the Nemiroff Cup in it must have been 2004, and Kote gave Ron a good match... I'm interested to see what happens in the rematch, it'd be a real upset if Denis won because everybody is assuming John will win again + John is going against Devon again at the end of next month... I do think in a hook Denis will win now but that's just a guess. We haven't seen Denis compete since he lost to John so it's impossible to say how much he's improved. I say, if his wrist has gotten a lot stronger he'll win, but if it hasn't then it won't matter how strong his arm is, John will just dump his wrist again... John vs. Denis, Ion vs. Michael Todd, 2 GREAT match-ups! I can hardly wait! :rock

Preparing for John Brzenk:

question is: whether Kote defended or he helped Denis ?

With everyone knowing how John beat Denis....I cant see how he couldnt have strengthened his wrist, the question is has he had enough time...I dont think Denis is an underdog personally, I will lay it on the line like I should of when John faced Larrat, who I thought would win but not so convincingly...Denis will beat John next time around, If John comes in heavy and as everyone knows, he will have a better chance against anyone. Time will tell.

Next time for the site they should use Symbol for the font it would of been easier to read.

John vs. Denis will be on ARMBETS TV live and for free :rock

I will be the guy with the ONE sexy leg standing in his corner. You must tell me if I look good. :D

I'm not sure if I will stand up so early to watch it live, hehe... But better one sexy leg than no sexy leg :D

I'm sure you'll have a great time there, Bob :rock