1. cemery....................15/35..........50

2. stew2......................13/36..........49

3. Lukeamdman..........18/27..........45

4. Incindium................17/8............25

5. Strongmantobe.........6/14..........20

Edited by lukeamdman

Rendy pulled into first Sat. - He held for 28 sec Left and 31 sec Righty = 59

I held for 20 left (thats correct - left :laugh ) but only 26 right = 46

If we beat it later, we can re-sumbit right? or is this a one shot deal?

...................................LH/RH.........Total Seconds

1. Rendy......................28/31..........59

2. cemery....................15/35..........50

3. stew2......................13/36..........49

4. Paul Knight.............20/26...........46

5. Lukeamdman..........18/27..........45

6. Incindium................17/8............25

7. Strongmantobe.........6/14..........20

Paul, as your time gets better keep posting it. I'll also give it another go here soon as well.

Rendy pulled into first Sat. - He held for 28 sec Left and 31 sec Righty = 59

I held for 20 left (thats correct - left :laugh ) but only 26 right = 46

If we beat it later, we can re-sumbit right? or is this a one shot deal?

I had a feeling Rendy would be the one to beat. Luke, Paul didn't take the good plates we have up there, they used harder plates at Metroflex. I bet with a good plate Rendy could get aleats 75 sec. That guy can H U B. Paul did a kick arse job as well.

Are there any rules as far as having a tilt on the plate while holding it? Both Rendy and I had a pretty good tilt on the plates which distibutes the weight more to our fingers and takes some of the load off your thumb - is this OK?

Are there any rules as far as having a tilt on the plate while holding it? Both Rendy and I had a pretty good tilt on the plates which distibutes the weight more to our fingers and takes some of the load off your thumb - is this OK?

How much tilt are we talking about here? Is it vertical?? :)

I have a slight tilt in mine if you watch the vids. How does yours compare?

How much tilt are we talking about here? Is it vertical?? :)

I have a slight tilt in mine if you watch the vids. How does yours compare?

when I get home, I'll post the vids. Its more tilt than yours, but not near vert :laugh

I don't know that there is anything official , but if I tilt mine 30 to 40 degrees I can holed them a heck of alot longer.But it's still holding it so what ever you guys decide.

Was just thinking if you guys are going to get all official my longer hold was on shallow hubs whats that do when you throw it in the mix.

What's up guys? I haven't done any hubbing in awhile, and decided to do some tonight. Felt pretty good. LH 25, RH 32. I think I can break the min. mark by the end of the week. My hubbing strength comes back pretty fast. I have to thank Casey, and his awesome hubbing for making me want to hub again.

Great time. Puts you in 2nd place!

...................................LH/RH.........Total Seconds

1. Rendy......................28/31..........59

2. shorn.......................25/32..........57

3. cemery....................15/35..........50

4. stew2......................13/36..........49

5. Paul Knight.............20/26...........46

6. Lukeamdman..........18/27..........45

7. Incindium................17/8............25

8. Strongmantobe.........6/14..........20

here's Rendy's vid:

I'll have mine up in a bit ...................... should video proof be required or not?

I'll have mine up in a bit ...................... should video proof be required or not?

I think it should. It could always get pinned like the coin hold thread which is going on the honor system. If JoeHub signs up today and posts in here saying he held it for 5 minutes with no proof - are we to believe him? I think it might fall under the "DON'T post claiming a world class feat unless you have proof" rule after a certain time (maybe 1 minute combined time).

or maybe video proof should be required if you are entering a time in the top 5?

I am in dead last so I am sure it does not matter anyway, but I cant get a video now as I started KTA 3 days ago and hubbing is a no-no until its done.

Edited by Strongmantobe

What's up guys? I haven't done any hubbing in awhile, and decided to do some tonight. Felt pretty good. LH 25, RH 32. I think I can break the min. mark by the end of the week. My hubbing strength comes back pretty fast. I have to thank Casey, and his awesome hubbing for making me want to hub again.

Thanks man, very strong numbers there, cant wait to see what you can do after a couple months.

here's Rendy's vid:

I think we should require video proof, or at least video proof for the top 5 like suggested.

As far as tilt, maybe 45 degrees or under is acceptable? I think both you and Rendy were under 45 tilt?

here's Rendy's vid:

I think we should require video proof, or at least video proof for the top 5 like suggested.

As far as tilt, maybe 45 degrees or under is acceptable? I think both you and Rendy were under 45 tilt?

We should also make a rule about accessive touching of the plate against the thigh. I did not notice anybody doing it but it does help tremendously. I can see if the plate is barely touches or grazes the thight but no bracing against it.

I sent a PM to Kilkkinen on the board. I think he could win this. I hope he joins in.

So here are the rules so far. Feel free to make suggestions on more rules, less rules, wording of the rules, etc.

1. A 45lb plate is required. No hub devices.

2. Plate cannot be tilted past 45 degrees.

3. Plate can only make contact with the single gripping hand, no bracing allowed.

4. Video proof is required to be in the top 5.

Also, I think we should be able to improve on just one of the times. For example, if want to improve my LH time, I can just try my LH again and submit that video. You guys ok with that?

So here are the rules so far. Feel free to make suggestions on more rules, less rules, wording of the rules, etc.

3. Plate can only make contact with the single gripping hand, no bracing allowed.

Also, I think we should be able to improve on just one of the times. For example, if want to improve my LH time, I can just try my LH again and submit that video. You guys ok with that?

That sounds good to me. Also we could have a couple more challenges. For reps full DL to flat on floor so on. And of course one with added weight.

That sounds good to me. Also we could have a couple more challenges. For reps full DL to flat on floor so on. And of course one with added weight.

Sounds like fun. You can also add farmers walk to that too. Casey already has a vid of that.

Spencer

perfect!

I think in order to enforce the angle rule - you might require that the person manning the camera to stand in such a way that the angle of the tilt is visible from the side. what do you think?

Casey, I think the added weight contest is a good idea too!

what are the thoughts on my shallow hubs?