Sign in to follow this  
EricMilfeld

Teemu Ilvesniemi

Teemu I
Alright! nice smashing! can't wait to see your performance! when passed, will you be signing up for the MM5 right away?

Well let's wait for the verdict first. :) I'm not sure if I'll be going for the MM5 real soon, would you like to go first or is that why you are asking? :)

Thanks all, I know I closed it but let's wait what judges say. As for difficulty of this gripper, maybe it's around 3.6 or something like that.

Edited by Teemu I

Paul Knight
Alright! nice smashing! can't wait to see your performance! when passed, will you be signing up for the MM5 right away?

Well let's wait for the verdict first. :) I'm not sure if I'll be going for the MM5 real soon, would you like to go first or is that why you are asking? :)

Thanks all, I know I closed it but let's wait what judges say. As for difficulty of this gripper, maybe it's around 3.6 or something like that.

if you don't think you'll be going for it real soon then sure! thanks for offering! Congrats Teemu - I'm sure you got a good vid as usual :rock

Teemu I

if you don't think you'll be going for it real soon then sure! thanks for offering! Congrats Teemu - I'm sure you got a good vid as usual :rock

We could make a deal that I'll let you go first on the MM5,if you then let me have a go on the MM7 before you? ;)

Paul Knight

We could make a deal that I'll let you go first on the MM5,if you then let me have a go on the MM7 before you? ;)

haha - deal

Teemu I

haha - deal

OK, but just kidding here! :D One goal at a time. I don't have any idea how hard MM5 and MM6 will be. :blink

vikingsrule92

Congrats Teemu, there was no doubt in my mind you could easily PKS it!!!

sineparixmace

haha - deal

Ummmm how about you guys do the gentlemanly thing to do and let me get at the MM7 first. Theres other people besides you two in this world :D

Magnus

Nice going, Teemu :rock

Ummmm how about you guys do the gentlemanly thing to do and let me get at the MM7 first. Theres other people besides you two in this world :D

Eh, take it...the MM8's all mine :devil:mosher:cool:D

Edited by Magnus