Chad Woodall

I believe that (and I'll have to check the rulebook on this but I'm pretty sure I'm right) if you fail this time we're ll allowed to call you Susan; so you'd better get it like I know you can.

Paul Knight
I believe that (and I'll have to check the rulebook on this but I'm pretty sure I'm right) if you fail this time we're ll allowed to call you Susan; so you'd better get it like I know you can.

Yes Twig, I checked the rules and Susan is allowed, or if the gripster fails you may also call him a Nancy

Good luck Chad!

Florian Kellersmann

Too easy for Too Tall :rock

Edited by Florian Kellersmann

Yes Twig, I checked the rules and Susan is allowed, or if the gripster fails you may also call him a Nancy

Thought so.

sineparixmace

Thought so.

Which do you guys like better, Susan Woodall, or Nancy Woodall? I guess it doesnt matter much, cause hes gonna crush the handles into a fine powder anyway, but for the record, I like Nancy better. The MM5 doesnt stand a chance Chad :rock:mosher:rock

Any news yet as to what happened??? I'm dying to know how bad Chad put a hurt on it... :D

Any news yet as to what happened??? I'm dying to know how bad Chad put a hurt on it... :D

I have not received the gripper...when I do...I will try to put a hurt on it :rock

Paul Knight

You da man!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock

MM6 all the way! ...................... an MM7 might need to be sent to the drawing board