2 X Huge Shinys 2gether

gazza

WHOA!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock Simply mind blowing Gazza!! I think it's more than "slightly" under 2" :happy

wow. best bending ive ever seen! i think Gazza had more than his fair share of ho-hos before this one :rock:rock

Gazza the Great comes in with a huge PB and once again pushes back the boundaries of what human beings can bend.

One 6" shiny 5/16 calibrates at least 700 lbs so two of them would seem to calibrate at 1400 lbs !! :bow:bow

Gazza's previous Huge KOASB (6" x 3/8 shiny) would likely calibrate at about 30% more than the 820 lb a 7" x 3/8 shiny calibrated at. //ie about 1065 lbs.

I believe Eric's calibration set up cannot go much above 800 lbs, but I would think that he, unless it has allready been done, could put two 1/4" x 6" pieces together and calibrate them to make sure that it is just a doubling of force required to bed them.

Once again, Gazza has expanded the large gap between him and anyone else who's ever touched a piece of steel. :bow:bow

1400 lbs !!! :rock:rock ..Gazza, I don't think you care for CRS, but certainly I'd think that you could take down a MOASB (7" x 7/16 CRS) if not shorter ones.

Also I think you could show us bends smaller than 6" x 3/8" shinies.

Simply amazing and the best bend ever !!

I loved the comment .. "Rex...that doesn't take grip either"

I loved the comment .. "Rex...that doesn't take grip either"

I must have missed this whole Rex thing about grip. Whats it all about?

Great bend Gazza. This should place you in at least the top 10 spot for the virtual GB competition :whistel:dry

:bow:rock You've done yet another unbelievable bend. :rock:bow

I just noticed...#8 on the top 20 list is just one of these bars. :whacked

Edited by gumpster

not sure how to rate this bend for the DO portion of the bending comp other than "winner!" :rock

That did not look hard enough for you, Gazza.

The Best of the Best Gaz that is all I can say!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

:D well...it was ok,not bad effort!................................................................. :bow:bow

Still waiting for the MOASB Gazza, until then this is all just weak stuff ........................ Hahaha just kidding, great bend Gaz, like the sound effects by the way :D:laugh

Wow Gazza, that is insane. I like how you write a big PB. Man, all of your personal bests are just plain BESTS, the personal part no longer applies to you.

What is that creaky crackling noise at about 7:25? The wraps or what? I would hate to think it might be something in your hands or joints. Normally I would think wraps but at 1400+ like was already said, I get a bit worried.

How do you feel this compares to the railroad spikes?

Once again I honestly can't understand how you are doing this, it really doesn't seem humanely possible. I think scientists and doctors should be studying you or something.

Once again I honestly can't understand how you are doing this, it really doesn't seem humanely possible. I think scientists and doctors should be studying you or something.

I agree. I'm thinking the folks doing those Superhuman - Super Strong shows should have Gazza on. I watched the clip on arm wrestler Travis Bagent and Gazza is more impressive to me compared to his peers.