Teemu's Certification

gmov

I don't know what to say, but it seems like he was unlucky enough to be handed a beastly 3.5. Just have to check out the spread.

Edited by gmov

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teemu I

• vikingsrule92

• Bill Piche

• ewokhugo

I don't know what to say, but it seems like he was unlucky enough to be handed a beastly 3.5. Just have to check out the spread.

Wow! Teemu is a great gripper closer. It is a super tough gripper, though! Keep up the hard work, Teemu!

Wow, that's tough. If the spread was any wider it wouldn't have fit on the cardboard package :blink

Man, what a tough break! That thing looked like it was a mutant! :blink

That has to be an insane #3.5. I had one right around 192lb's out of the package.

Teemu, haven't you CCS'd grippers close to 190lb's before? Must have been an off day for sure.

Man that is one tough gripper. I think he would have closed that if he didn't have to use a credit card set. I probably would have moved that about 5mm. lol

Great attempt Teemu! :rock That thing has to be over a 3" spread (so much for quality control at Ironmind...maybe it was hand-picked to prevent you from closing it). I feel bad for you since we know you can close almost any #3.5 and on this day they sent the beast of them all. You'll get it next time.

Great attempt Teemu! :rock That thing has to be over a 3" spread (so much for quality control at Ironmind...maybe it was hand-picked to prevent you from closing it). I feel bad for you since we know you can close almost any #3.5 and on this day they sent the beast of them all. You'll get it next time.

To tell you the truth i was actually thinking about that as well. Maybe randall keeps a secret certification batch that are a little tougher. I just have a real tough time grasping that teemu didnt get it.

It's a roll of the dice with the Iron Mind certs, taking an untested gripper out of the package. Tough break, Teemu. Don't let it get you down. Your strength is not diminished by failing an attempt with a freakishly difficult gripper. :)

wow! at least he has it to train with now though. i want to see mobster or big Tex try that gripper.

do you have to buy the gripper once u cert on it or is it an option?

To tell you the truth i was actually thinking about that as well. Maybe randall keeps a secret certification batch that are a little tougher. I just have a real tough time grasping that teemu didnt get it.

wouldn't that be something, ironmind out to get everyone on the gripboard, yet sends easy batches to american strongman and let them change the rules. :angry:

And, guys. Off day my butt. Take a look at how far he missed it. That gripper was UP THERE. We know his gripping power too.

Get that thing calibrated! It even looked close to impossible to set it on the second attempt where you went for the deeper "pre-set".

Off day/mutant gripper either way, it was a good attempt and I know you'll get it next time. You got unlucky a few times with the 3 and still got it, you'll do the same with the 3.5

Teemu - wanna go grab a beer w/me? :laugh

What the heck...that was ridiculous for them to even hand that thing to you...what is that, a 3.5" spread? More?

And, guys. Off day my butt. Take a look at how far he missed it. That gripper was UP THERE. We know his gripping power too.

Exactly.

wow! at least he has it to train with now though. i want to see mobster or big Tex try that gripper.

do you have to buy the gripper once u cert on it or is it an option?

i think mobster said you get it for free and get to keep it.

Yeah, Teemu's grip strength is well documented on the board. Monster #3.5 it looks like. You'll come back and destroy something even harder the next time Teemu!

Yeah, an "off day" might be one-eighth of an inch. That was just a flat-out MegaMutant.