2 reps!

Gripper42004

After a long layoff from injuries & starting to play the guitar again, I'm back 2 train'n.I should b rep'n my #3 by now & just about slam'n my #4.After my warm up 2-day I did 2 reps  with my #3,I opened my hand all the way too,on my second set I almost did it again.I got certified on my #3 over a year ago

I wish I kept train'n,oh well praise GOD I'll get it back soon!!!!!

I took a week off and did grippers for the first time today.  Although the soreness in my hands was gone they felt very stale after a warm-up then a few attempts on the #3. For some reason I need regular attempts on the grippers to keep the progress up.  I have found the once or twice a week workouts dont work as good as the daily attempts.  The only problem is I continually do too much grip work in addition to the grippers which in turn overtrains my hands.  For some reason its easy for me to only train the rest of my body once a week, but grip work is a different story.  I think other newbs like me have the same problem.

Nice job on the grippers, brick lift and pinching Mr. Heslep.