Most Repetions With Grippers In A Row

Benedikt Farsmann

I'm curious about this as well although I've only done this once with a very light gripper.

My PBs:

store bought (12,2 kg): 5400 reps, BH

Edited by Klesen

well, I remember that wasn't in a row, so cut that. I was passing it from hand to hand...

One rep. I haven't had any urges to try reps yet. Best grippers closed (wide set) COC 2.5 RB240N RB210 BBSM.

Edited by odin

coc 1.5: 15 right hand, 11 left hand. i just happened to rep it out for a few sets last week :D (gripper was opened almost fully after each rep)

i dunno about the others. i guess i could do the coc2 for 4-6 reps with right hand, probably just 1 with left, and even thats every now and then.

i repped the trainer for 50+ reps but this was long ago, so i dont know where id stand now.

coc 2.5- almost one rep. it WILL close soon!!! :D

Yep. I did 13 parallel reps on the 3.0 rated #3 after the euro competition. Quite a few of the guys who were there saw me do this. And 16 today on one of my #3s in training. I also got 10 reps with my hardest #3. I have been working #3 for reps a lot recently, i am after 20 reps soon.

Crazy, Sam :rock

I can get around 4 parallel reps with the #3...I'll have to give it a try tomorrow.

Nice. When i was working up from 5 reps to 10reps i was training it every other day and would try to add a rep each session. I think i only had 1 or 2 sessions where i didn't manage to beat my previous best. Try it. It's taken me months though to get from 10 reps to 16 reps. Throw in some clicks and mini reps aswell for variety. Every so often i finish off a session with a set of 30-40 clicks on the #3.

Crazy, Sam :rock

I can get around 4 parallel reps with the #3...I'll have to give it a try tomorrow.

Nice. When i was working up from 5 reps to 10reps i was training it every other day and would try to add a rep each session. I think i only had 1 or 2 sessions where i didn't manage to beat my previous best. Try it. It's taken me months though to get from 10 reps to 16 reps. Throw in some clicks and mini reps aswell for variety. Every so often i finish off a session with a set of 30-40 clicks on the #3.

Sounds good. I'll have to give that a try.

My memory is a little fuzzy. I've done 7 parallel reps on my hard #2. I thought I'd done 25 on the #1, but just now I tried the #1.5 and got 28, so probably it's more. I know I've done 50 reps on the Trainer, but stopped there because it was a nice even number.

I got 19 in a row on my easier #3 earlier this year. I rarely do more than 1 or 2 reps on anything though.

- Aaron

Hmmm, I hardly ever do reps.

I remember once, months ago, at the end of a good 2 hour grip workout, I got 28 reps with my hard 250 (115lb's).

I'm thinking I did somewhere around 7 parallel reps with my #3 as well but I can't say for sure.

(parallel reps) 28 on the #2, 15 on the #2.5, 8 on the BBSM, 3 on my '05 #3.

Fair bit weaker now though on grippers since adding pinch, RT and levering/wrist work to my grip training.

These aren't my numbers and I am not exactly what his are either but I have seen Rob Sasso click the #3 like I do the #1. I know he never got to a point where he could close the #4 but some of the stuff us armwrestlers have seen him do are amazing. I didn't see this myself but the guys he trains with claim Rob can close the #3 and then flex his wrist down. I can't do that with the trainer :(

I didn't see this myself but the guys he trains with claim Rob can close the #3 and then flex his wrist down.

:blink:blink:blink