Finally closed it

Guest el4n

Well after being what must have been less than 1mm away from closing my "next" gripper in line for about 3 weeks, I took a week off from grip training completly.

Today after a nice warmup in the gym I pulled out the stubborn gripper and mashed the sucker, I was pretty surprised at the results, not only was I able to close it but I was able to close it a few times in a row and hold it shut for quite a while as well.

Before this I was working grippers about 3 times a week so maybe for me I need to train a little less and rest a little more, who knows. I'm excited and thought I'd share it with you and how the week off turned out well for me.

Nice job. You say that you stopped grip training for a week. Does that me that you did not even pick up a barbell or dumbell, or are you just talking about grippers? Oh, by the way, I don't know if you said in the past, but which gripper did you finally close?

Thanks alot guys!

Gripster - during that week off I did 1 regular workout which involved almost no hand strenght, other then that nothing. And as for the gripper I closed I'd just embarass myself if I told yah  :hehe  :D  :p

Thanks for the reply El4n. Some words of wisdom for ya. No accomplishments should be considered embarassments!                                                                                        Good luck with your training.

Congrats! and guess what? It doesn't matter what gripper it was.  It could be a Wal-Mart gripper.  You couldn't close it before, you trained, and now you can close it.  You should be pleased with you accomplishments.

-HH