• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Bill Piche

• vikingsrule92

• lukeamdman

All the best Paul! :rock

COntact Jedd and MASH IT PAUL!!!

From what I've seen from you lately, it won't be easy, but you have the strength to close it.

SMASH IT!

I mailed my money order w/the MM1 today ............................. now the nerves are kicking in :unsure:laugh I want this one more than anything - I'm trying to decide whether to do it before or after the BBB

I mailed my money order w/the MM1 today ............................. now the nerves are kicking in :unsure:laugh I want this one more than anything - I'm trying to decide whether to do it before or after the BBB

Do it at BBB :cool

I agree :)

If you do it after, make it significantly after because the show-off-your-pet-grip-feats portion after BBB usually lasts several hours and your grip will be worthless for about a week afterward.

If you do it after, make it significantly after because the show-off-your-pet-grip-feats portion after BBB usually lasts several hours and your grip will be worthless for about a week afterward.

I think I probably will try it after - the same day of the BBB is a little too much excitement in one day for me, I think my head may explode :yikes .......... sounds about right Josh, it takes me about 4 days to a week after a comp for my hands to re-coop, but I think they are strongest at that time, so I think I'll be trying it the weekend after BBB (10/11) if not a couple days before

Kill that thing Paul!!!

Brendan

• 3 weeks later...

We are transitioning the MM certs to Eric Milfeld.

I doubt he has the gripper yet due to this transition period which I had announced over a week ago.

Bill

We are transitioning the MM certs to Eric Milfeld.

I doubt he has the gripper yet due to this transition period which I had announced over a week ago.

Bill

yep - I don't have the gripper yet, it'll prolly be next weekend, I'll post when it comes in.

Josh - guess what I played last night ............................ thats right - SFII ......... Tiger uppercut biooooooocth! :laugh

Next you need to play "You're The Best" from Karate Kid. It'll get you roared up. Tear if up Paul!

HAHAHAHA :laugh I can't believe I missed you pulling up to BBB blasting that!!

Good Luck Paulie :rock

It's been great getting to know you this year in school...I wish you the best in college...and I hope you reach all your dreams...shoot for the stars man :rock Go Paul Go :rock

Your Friend

Chad

Next you need to play "You're The Best" from Karate Kid. It'll get you roared up. Tear if up Paul!

HAHAHAHA :laugh I can't believe I missed you pulling up to BBB blasting that!!

:D My wife was a little embarrassed, otherwise everyone there would've heard it blasting...