Luke Martin

Bill Piche

Smash that thing Luke!!!

Brendan

Gripper was CLOSED!

However, on my third and final attempt!

First attempt: I did what I did with MM1 on the first try and paused the set way to long. Miss.

Second attempt: Didn't pause it, just missed again.

Third attempt: I took all the chalk off my fingers and left it only on my palm like a normally do. Set felt better and I was able to hold it shut to make sure the angle was good.

I'm going to try and shrink the video and then it's off to the judges!

Gripper was CLOSED!

However, on my third and final attempt!

First attempt: I did what I did with MM1 on the first try and paused the set way to long. Miss.

Second attempt: Didn't pause it, just missed again.

Third attempt: I took all the chalk off my fingers and left it only on my palm like a normally do. Set felt better and I was able to hold it shut to make sure the angle was good.

I'm going to try and shrink the video and then it's off to the judges!

Way to go luke :rock

Just sent the video!

Soonest I can send the gripper back is Monday. It will be in the mail first thing that morning.

Great work Luke! I hope to be welcoming you to the MM2 club. Just as reference, what calibrated gripper that you've closed did the MM2 feel equal to? And do you think the MM2 is your best close to date?

Great work Luke I hope for the best on the vid!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Great work Luke! I hope to be welcoming you to the MM2 club. Just as reference, what calibrated gripper that you've closed did the MM2 feel equal to? And do you think the MM2 is your best close to date?

It's hard to tell since I'm fighting injuries in both arms and have been taking a lot of time off. If I had to guess I'd say it feels very similar to a 172lb #3.5 I got pretty dang close to closing a few weeks back.

It's hard to tell since I'm fighting injuries in both arms and have been taking a lot of time off. If I had to guess I'd say it feels very similar to a 172lb #3.5 I got pretty dang close to closing a few weeks back.

Thanks for the input Luke. I remember how the MM2 felt when I doubled it, and I would've guessed somewhere around 170 also.

Sorry Luke, the judges gave it 3 reds for set depth. The sets on the ones (1st 2 attempts) you outright missed the closes I am pretty sure would have been good from what I remember of watching them.

Dang, sorry Luke! Next time buddy. Sounds like the strength is more than there.

I was on my last attempt, so I guess I had to much focus on closing it and didn't notice deeper set.

I know what my problem is...my name isn't Paul Knight, and therefore I can't pause set for 5 minutes and then completely destroy it!! :D