1st State Title

big nasty

Been chasing this title for a few year's finnaly but it all together and won the d### thing so I am know the 2008 Ks state heavy weight armwrestling champion !!!!! :D

Congrats Jason! Did you psych out your opponents with a little bending or paint-can balancing beforehand? :D

Congrats Jason! Did you psych out your opponents with a little bending or paint-can balancing beforehand? :D

HAHAHA you know Matt I brought some stuff with me some 60D'S AND 70D'S and some 1/4 stainless but I got so focused on the tournament I forgot about it. And I won going inside on everyone and I am a toproller so that was cool I have been working on my inside game and it payed off. :D

Congratulations Jason!!!!!! :rock

Thank's Josh I used those inside hook tip's you gave me !!! :D

What's a hook :D

What's a hook :D

I just wish I could trade you some chest for some of your hand and wrist !!!!

Jason did you do any of that high hooking that Pawel posted about on here? I was trying it with Dan and his buddy Bryan the other night and it seemed like a very versatile move but I didn't feel very strong in the lock with it.

Congrats Big Man!

That's something to be proud of my friend.

I've taken several 2nd places at Texas State

in the early 90's, but that 1st place just seemed

to evade me.

Stay at it and stay Strong!

Mighty Joe

Congrats Big Man!

That's something to be proud of my friend.

I've taken several 2nd places at Texas State

in the early 90's, but that 1st place just seemed

to evade me.

Stay at it and stay Strong!

Mighty Joe

Joe, that's ok. At our age most important thing is to be healthy and fit to enjoy life. I never win any AW tournament, because I start to train for AW very very late in life. But I like to think I am fitter and well-rounded than most younger guys who were stronger in AW. If any consolation at all: while Gary Ray is much stronger than me in pulling (he was a champ any way) even he could not push my arm back in arm to arm pushing contest (right to right standing with arm bent 90 degree; winner is the person who can pushes his arm straight. NO lunging with bodyweight, torso remains straight up posture, left foot in front, try it) And he was 220lbs while I was 145lbs. Chris who was TX 165lbs champ 2-3 years ago could not withstand my push for more than 2 seconds. BUt it is another story. I was actually envious of you for 2nd places. BTW, Gary hands felt like hard steel pushing agaisnt, knuckles to knuckles it hurt (fist to fist) . While I love to be better in AW... No Pro. I can still run, chin up, push up, do front lever for more than 20 seconds, squat, AW...whatever! and have gained 10 lbs of muscles since last year w/o special dieting. No supplements, 3 meals a day! all at the age of 52. And my 6 packs is coming back too. And I have more than enough energy for any thing and most of all: for my 7 years old little girl

For Big Nasty: congratulation. Who were your matches and how did it go? details please

Big Congrats!

Cograts, state title, that's pretty big man! awesome getting your goal done you've been chasing, must feel great, keep up the hard work, maybe you'll be in the running for a National title.

Jason did you do any of that high hooking that Pawel posted about on here? I was trying it with Dan and his buddy Bryan the other night and it seemed like a very versatile move but I didn't feel very strong in the lock with it.

Yea Josh My first match I tried to go toproll and the guy's hand was slippery and we slipped quick and this tourny they don't use a strap. They but you in a deep hook they call a power lock and you are not aloud to roll out of it which is not my deal. But I was able to open him up and got the win. That's when I went to the high hook I think you talking about the next couple of guy's I used ton's of side pressure and they popped pretty quick. In the final match the guy was tall like yourself and about 280 I had been wacting him all day deep hooking guy's so new I had to be quick and take his wrist so I set up high and hooked in fast and toke him to the pad he never got a chance to hook in. He was a good sport about it but he was'nt very happy. :D

Very well done Jason :rock

Yea Josh My first match I tried to go toproll and the guy's hand was slippery and we slipped quick and this tourny they don't use a strap. They but you in a deep hook they call a power lock and you are not aloud to roll out of it which is not my deal. But I was able to open him up and got the win. That's when I went to the high hook I think you talking about the next couple of guy's I used ton's of side pressure and they popped pretty quick. In the final match the guy was tall like yourself and about 280 I had been wacting him all day deep hooking guy's so new I had to be quick and take his wrist so I set up high and hooked in fast and toke him to the pad he never got a chance to hook in. He was a good sport about it but he was'nt very happy. :D

Nice work! Guess I'll keep working on that high hook.

congratulations buddy :rock and you can guarantee that gripping bending pinching leavering plus hubbing all helped you get that title good going

Thank's for all the congrad's guy's and Dan your right and Josh with you hand and wrist you should dominate that move and the toproll. Knowing your hand power I would never try to toproll you I would take a shoot go inside and hope for the best hahaha !!! :D

Been chasing this title for a few year's finnaly but it all together and won the d### thing so I am know the 2008 Ks state heavy weight armwrestling champion !!!!! :D

Congratulations!!! :rock

that is awesome man! to be the best in your entire state especially a state like that! i'm from Hawaii, for me it would not mean as much lol

congrats to you because i know how you feel because i won my first in 04 and now i am up to nine. also there are some good pullers in Ka in the heavy classes