Tom black's log reports

The Gripster

Hi everyone. I'd like to tell everyone alittle about myself, since this is my first post. I became interested in grip, forearm training years ago after becoming interested in martial arts and seeing Bruce Lee. I never was serious about training until recently when I came across this wonderful site. I have learned alot from the very distinguished board members and the newbies alike. My friend is an armwrestler and he showed me Iron Minds catalog. After seeing it I immediately bought the trainers and #1. I was able to close the trainers, but it took about 1 month to close the #1. I then stopped training for awhile. Then I stumbled upon this site. Now I can't stop. Ibought the #2 gripper about 1 1/2 months ago. I'm happy to say that after 7 workouts with them I can close with right hand, and you could'nt slide a dollar bill between them with my left. I hope I'm not boring any of you with my bio but I'd like all of you to know alittle about me since I really feel I know some of you through your informative posts. NOW FOR MY QUESTION. I have come to love reading Mr Black's  Log. Does anyone know if he has continued past #51? Again, this is a great site and I have learned a lot. Thank You.

Welcome...I believe Mr. Black focuses on his steel bending site.   Click on his name on the "forum led by" and scroll down to his site.  Its very interesting and informative.

Thanks for the reply MG. I have already seen The Big Steel Homepage and have'nt seen any additions to the log. Hopefully Mr. Black will see my post and answer. I really admire someone of his size (5' 10") 195lbs. being able to do some of those feats of strength. The bent wrench was absolutely incredible.