3.5 Credit Card Set....done!

1stCoC

Thank you, I will do my best. No dreams were lost in this. Also I'd like to say it again, that it was never an issue of strength, as that both you and Tex have demonstrated. I did what I did for the uniformity of these certifications.

Edited by Teemu I

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teemu I

• mobsterone

• StalwartSentinel

• OldGuy

Steve, We do sincerely all wish you and Teemu the best of luck! Nothing would please me more than real grip guys like you showed the world how it is done. It has never been with me an issue about any thing other than the love of strength and being as good as you can be. I am truly sorry if anything I did in good faith caused harm or resulted in lost dreams. Now, go close that thing! Respectfully,Richard Sorin

World-class post from a world class guy! Congrats again to Tex and Richard and whoever else may close this monster.

Tim

Just another flackback headache with IM and their rules. Mash Monster certification remains the standard! Congratulations to "Tex".