New Ironmind Certification: Coc No. 3.5

pawel r

The 3.5 is an awesome gripper very hard awesome job on the attempts and closes guys and best of luck with the certs!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• Teemu I

• twig

• Martin_Arildsson

What about Wes? There used to be that thread "race to TNS the #3.5" or something, he was fairly close, he said? Maidenfan seemed to be close also, using TNS, he has large hands.

Just to name a few who would be "close" to the feat.

What about Paul Savage? Didn't he CCS the Vulcan, like, 3 levels above Steve's close?? Or do I have this information wrong?

I'm going to go ahead and throw my hat into the ring; although I'll tell everyone this - I'm gonna haffta train again for this one and it might take me a few months (I'm in no big hurry). I'm not at the strength level I used to be... :(

Martin and Wes - do you all have any idea what your 3.5's cal at? what I hate about the cert proccess is that one of you could get a 3.3 to cert on and the other a 3.7 :rolleyes (nothing like stating the obvious huh? :laugh )

Martin and Wes - do you all have any idea what your 3.5's cal at? what I hate about the cert proccess is that one of you could get a 3.3 to cert on and the other a 3.7 :rolleyes (nothing like stating the obvious huh? :laugh )
Yep, that can happen and the difference between those extremities would mean CCS reps with the easier but missed attempt on the harder. Also a lot will depend on the spread. Well, it's part of the excitement. :)

Thanks!

twig: I actually have a couple of those t-shirts, my favourite training-T. :D

Paul: I've calibrated it with the RGC, and according to those numbers this one is a bit easier then the newer one I have. I'll ask for a cert when I can do a couple of CCS singles with the newer one, both hands.

The thing has been loaded but not 'processed'. Get a move on youtube!!

2 hours later and still not done? WTF?? :blink

A screen shot of the upload page: http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/4816/sc...t3point5fa1.jpg

I have no idea why it's taking so long. There's no copyrighted music etc.

Edited by mobsterone

Your to strong for YouTube!! :D

The thing has been loaded but not 'processed'. Get a move on youtube!!

2 hours later and still not done? WTF?? :blink

A screen shot of the upload page: http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/4816/sc...t3point5fa1.jpg

I have no idea why it's taking so long. There's no copyrighted music etc.

"This video is unavailable."
For a minute I thought you said "This video is unbelieveable"...I thought "God! If Martin's saying that, how good IS he?" :blush:rock

For a minute I thought you said "This video is unbelieveable"...I thought "God! If Martin's saying that, how good IS he?" :blush:rock

Heheh :)

One thing is sure: It unbelievable hard to see anything :D

I think it's an excellent idea. Although I am pretty close now to the 3, I'm not sure I will ever get a 4 cert (won't stop me frm trying!) But this cert is far more realistic for me, whilst still being a heck of an acheivement. I'm sure there are plenty of guys in my position thinking the same thing

Heheh :)

One thing is sure: It unbelievable hard to see anything :D

I might try again later. I uploaded that baby when you and I were chatting on MSN - about 6 hours ago.

very nice close !!