Rated Gripper Close

ewokhugo

OPPINION please:

Should i write the real name or the "nickname"? this idea came to my mind today ...

i mean writing Chad W instead of "To Tall" ... thanks.

SumGabriel aka Gabriel gave me permission to post his PR : 82 kg around 3.52, will update the list soon; using poundage ONLY.

CGC : OVER THE TOP CHALLENGE: "WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO REACH 200 lbs?

1-Too Tall -------------------------USA -------------197.75---------------------------(BBSE)*

2-Acorn----------------------------USA--------------195.00---------------------------(BBGE)

3-Teemu I ------------------------FINLAND---------190.00------------------------(COC#3.5)

4-Martin Arildsson --------------- SWEDEN---------188.50 --------------------------(-------)*

5-Gabriel-------------------------- GERMANY-------181.00-----------------(RB FBBC HARD)

6-Bencrush------------------------USA--------------179.00------------------------------(BBE)

7-Nahkuri------------------------- FINLAND-------- 177.70------------------------(COC#3.5)

8-Kilkkinen------------------------FINLAND-------- 175.50------------------------------(BBE)

9-Porkchop -----------------------USA------------- 170.00------------------------------(BBE)

10-Lukeamdman----------------- USA ------------ 168.00--------------------------(COC#3)

11-Koura--------------------------FINLAND-------- 166.80------------------------(COC#3.5)

12-Malachimcmullen------------- USA------------- 152.60---------------------------(COC#3)

13-Cannon----------------------- USA------------- 149.00---------------------------(COC#3)

14-Noob Saibot-------------------ENGLAND-------138.80-----------------------(D.H.R.W.M)

*NOTE: I decided to include again CHAD W and MARTIN A because they deserve to be here.(i was waiting to the calibration of their 3.81 and 3.65) u used the RNC to translate to pounds. this result its not official till they post the right calibration.Thanks.

Edited by ewokhugo

Gabriel closed his #3.5 calibrated at 83kg(he told me using P.M)

will update later.

Edited by ewokhugo

The gripper Too Tall closed is:

BBSE(Arne)

Edited by Martin_Arildsson

Just calibrated some of my grippers, filed HG350 came in at 75.7kg, got a close on this the other day but haven't closed it since. :angry:

BBSE(Arne)

So Siversson was on the right tracks when he said he had given too high ratings for the grippers he couldn't close.

BBSE(Arne)

So Siversson was on the right tracks when he said he had given too high ratings for the grippers he couldn't close.

It wasn't Mikael who calibrated this one.

BBSE(Arne)

I know, but he took the responsibility for the method overestimating the difficulty if the gripper could not be closed by the person doing the calibration, following his instructions.

BBSE(Arne)

I know, but he took the responsibility for the method overestimating the difficulty if the gripper could not be closed by the person doing the calibration, following his instructions.

Aah ok, now I understand what you meant! :)

Btw, If I remember correctly Mikael stayed in that gripper range where he could give fair raitings.

You can add me to the list with a #3.5 which is rated 177,296.

Edit: Done with both left and right.

Edited by Martin_Arildsson

CGC : OVER THE TOP CHALLENGE: "WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO REACH 200 lbs?

1-Acorn-----------------------USA--------------195.00---------------------------(BBGE)

2-Too Tall --------------------USA -------------190.60---------------------------(BBSE)

3-Teemu I -------------------FINLAND---------190.00------------------------(COC#3.5)

4-Gabriel--------------------------GERMANY--------183.20-------------------------(COC#3.5))

5-Bencrush------------------------USA--------------179.00------------------------------(BBE)

6-Nahkuri------------------------- FINLAND-------- 177.70------------------------(COC#3.5)

7-Martin Arildsson --------------- SWEDEN---------177.30 --------------------------(COC#3.5)

8-Kilkkinen------------------------FINLAND-------- 175.50------------------------------(BBE)

9-Bob Lipinski --------------------USA--------------174.00---------------------------(TSHD)

10-Porkchop -----------------------USA------------ 170.00------------------------------(BBE)

11-Lukeamdman----------------- USA ------------ 168.00--------------------------(COC#3)

12-Koura--------------------------FINLAND-------- 166.80------------------------(COC#3.5)

13-Autolupus--------------------ENGLAND----------166.64-----------------------(Filed HG350)

14-Malachimcmullen------------- USA------------- 152.60---------------------------(COC#3)

15-Cannon----------------------- USA-------------- 149.00---------------------------(COC#3)

16-Noob Saibot-------------------ENGLAND--------138.80-----------------------(D.H.R.W.M)

17- Lone Wolf ---------------------USA-------------123.00-------------------------(BBSM)

Edited by ewokhugo

• 2 weeks later...

Just to put this topic at the top.

Looking to more guys or news P.R.

cheers.

well done Cemery!

u are very close to kill your 150 lbs gripper!

Thanks Hugo!!

145 lb #3 cal'd by Eric Milfeld

Good job Derek. Nice one!! :rock

145 lb #3 cal'd by Eric Milfeld

Good job Derek. Nice one!! :rock

Thanks a lot Casey!! I still think you have me beat on grippers by a bit, but I'm gaining on you!! Good luck on your MM0 bro!!

I hope there will be some calibrated grippers at GGC I want to try some!!! And great job guys with your closes!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan