Rb 260 Brass + Mm1 Replica

Autolupus

Just got these grippers from CoC#3(Sam), cheers Sam. :)

The RB 260 is a substantial gripper, both in weight and strength, feels nice and solid. :D

Here's the closes:

(MM1 Replica)

(RB260 Brass handled.)

You are quite strong on grippers man :rock Wel done and keep on training! (how is the shoulder?)

Nice! are you left handed? .....................................or ambidextrouse (sp) :laugh

Thanks all and yes Poppy, the Brass RB260 IS a lovely gripper! :D

Nice! are you left handed? .....................................or ambidextrouse (sp) :laugh

I'm actually right handed but at the mo my left is stronger. They've always been pretty evenly matched but then I've always tried to train for a balanced strength throughout.

I'm not ambidextrous in the truest sense but can do most things left handed that I can with my right. I'm a welder and can swap from right hand TIG to left hand when I need to, although it never looks quite so pretty! :laugh

My left has been the strongest for what seems like quite a while but over the past few days I've felt my right catching back up again. They seem to take it in turns! ;)

Just taken the tarnish off the handles of the RB260 and got it righty! :D

(close)

Just taken the tarnish off the handles of the RB260 and got it righty! :D

(close)

Bling, freakin', bling! That really is a great looking gripper. I also need to say thank you for posting these vids. I'm still new to grippers and am not a know-it-all in the least. When I've set my grippers, I've placed them in my palm with an open hand and then wrapper my thumb around the dog leg. From watching your videos, I decided to pick my my #1.5 (I know, weak by many of your standards) and started with my thumb across my palm. I placed the gripper where it was comfortable and then set it and closed it. It felt a lot better in my hands (comfort and strength) and it made the gripper feel a little easier. Thanks, buddy.