A Great Lightweight.

lifesnotfair

Just so we can discuss something different than Denis, Alexy, and even the could-be-greatest-armwrestler-of-all-time-if-he-trained-for-it-because-he-closes-#4-and-benches-a-lot-Magnus-Samuelson, here's a different topic.

I only became an AW fan recently (2006?) and didn't know much about RJ Molinere. I had read he used to own, but had a terrible accident and wasn't the same ever since (2003 or so?). Anyways, in this year Arnold's he looked unstoppable. He beat everyone, including Vazgen (world champion at 132lbs last year) and rising star Corey Miller (who beat Allen Fisher at last year's ROTN).. and I couldn't help to think "man, this guy's got huge arms for a 154lber!". Anyways, yesterday there was an article on him posted online, I saw the link in the Northeast AW board and thought I'd post it here:

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20080519...nal_competition

For some reason I don't wanna be a huge and strong fella, I wanna be a fit, strong fella, at a relatively light weight, so I'm more impressed by lightweights like this a lot. I had also heard a lot about the "peg board" thing but had never seen video of it. Click Play and you'll see how easily he's doing it. He says some interesting stuff. There is a poll going on in the NE AW board about the best 154lbr in the US, some say RJ is the man, but since Cobra won the Harley Pull at 150lb recently, some say he is, but he's not usually that light from what I've read.

HE looks pretty strong. that wrist looks enormous in that picture..

I'm with you on the: " be fit and strong". IMO being stronger than your opponent because you weigh 50 pounds more than him means nothing.