Alexey Voevoda Collage Video

Matt Brouse

I just measured my forearm and it came up almost 12.5" flexed. :cry Maybe I don't belong on this board :(

Mine is 12.5 flexed, don't worry about it. If your forearm is above about 12" without a lot of fat, it's still stronger that the forearms of most "normal" people.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jad

• OldGuy

• lifesnotfair

• lukeamdman

I just measured my forearm and it came up almost 12.5" flexed. :cry Maybe I don't belong on this board :(

Mine is 12.5 flexed, don't worry about it. If your forearm is above about 12" without a lot of fat, it's still stronger that the forearms of most "normal" people.

Thanks for your kind words, Josh :)

A 13'' forearm measured with arm straight is a pretty big forearm.

I agree. Mine don't appear big to most guys here on the board, but at the office I get a bit of attention and mine are 13" on the dot with no pump and hanging straight down. 16" is possible I'm sure but it would certainly be freakish. And Voevoda is one of the definitions of freakish.

i don't think a 13" forearm is big. my forearm is 14" no flex

13" is big. 14" is really big. I am a senior at my high school and my forearms are 12.5", cold but flexed, and people talk about how big my forearms are.

actually i don't think 13" is considered BIG.. i have a 13" forearm when arm is completely straight. I'm 15 and i know maybe 10 kids my age with forearms bigger than mine.

size doesn't equal strength.

I've seen that so many times when armwrestling other people.. someone can weigh 10 KGs more than you, bench 20 KGs more than you, curl more than you, etc.. and lose like a little girl.

and the fact that someone says he has a 15" inch forearm on the internet doesn't mean its true.

" Well, the 6'4" height looks to be about accurate. Isn't John 6'2"? Alexey is clearly taller. "

It states he is 6'1" for his Bobsleding stats.

13" is big. 14" is really big. I am a senior at my high school and my forearms are 12.5", cold but flexed, and people talk about how big my forearms are.

what are your stats though? if your thin, it will look bigger. i'm 6'5 and 300lbs so maybe that's why nobody talks about my forearms.

actually i don't think 13" is considered BIG.. i have a 13" forearm when arm is completely straight. I'm 15 and i know maybe 10 kids my age with forearms bigger than mine.

size doesn't equal strength.

I've seen that so many times when armwrestling other people.. someone can weigh 10 KGs more than you, bench 20 KGs more than you, curl more than you, etc.. and lose like a little girl.

and the fact that someone says he has a 15" inch forearm on the internet doesn't mean its true.

Well yeah, if they are overweight and their forearms are composed of some fat as well as muscle. I know people who have bigger forearms than me, but they are fatter than I am.

what are your stats though? if your thin, it will look bigger. i'm 6'5 and 300lbs so maybe that's why nobody talks about my forearms.

5'11, about 175 lbs with 10-11% bodyfat.

My forearms are decent i think, alot of ppl say they look abit abnormal, cause i do alto of forearm workouts and people dont understand why, and when i have em an arm wrestle thats when i tell them why, yet they always complain about having skinny forearms but some just dont listen. anyway, my forearms with my arm straightened out are 13 inch, and with my arm at 90 degrees flexed, they are a little over 13inch, but i know for a fact dont purely just judge them on forearm size. alot of people will have great power with just a 11inch pair of forearms, as i found out. i pulled about 3 people (all big lads stones heavier than me) and i beat them all, but my arm was tiring, then this skinny lad wanted ago, and he beat me, and his forearms were like half the size of mine, and he used to be ex pro arm wrestler at his college. so when you see people with big forearms, i dont think they got them from purely arm wrestling, they get em from doing wrist curls, grippers etc, and it makes me think, do all of the exercises they do make a difference, maybe they add size, but whether it gives em more advantage in arm wrestling i dunno.

Yeah. The bigger you are the bigger you will measure. Your 6'5 300 And I am 5'10 220 and our forearm measures the same with no flex.

So aesthetically my forearms look bigger because I'm not as tall or weigh as much as you. Bigger people will always measure bigger.

I went back and looked at my arms training log where I posted my initial stats and these were my forearm measurements:

Relaxed - 14 1/8"

Flexed - 14 3/4"

Today, after looking at this monstrosity of a thread I measured my forearm goosenecked at 90 degrees and got a hair over 15". I'm not sure I was at 90 degrees for the initial measurements...

So, wait, what... what was the consensus of this thread? What were we talking about? What?

Vevaoda is a beast.

I went back and looked at my arms training log where I posted my initial stats and these were my forearm measurements:
Relaxed - 14 1/8"

Flexed - 14 3/4"

Today, after looking at this monstrosity of a thread I measured my forearm goosenecked at 90 degrees and got a hair over 15". I'm not sure I was at 90 degrees for the initial measurements...

So, wait, what... what was the consensus of this thread? What were we talking about? What?

Vevaoda is a beast.

Yeah sorta derailed this thread :D:blush