• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teemu I

• Bill Piche

• pdfk20

• Chris Mathison

Mash it Teemu!!! :rock

Just take care of the video and everything will flow smoothly.

Good luck, no doubt you'll get it.

No doubt here. You'll mash it :rock

Kill it, and take care with the video! I think this is the gripper where the bevels don't meet perfectly..?

Thanks guys, I'll try to get a decent video, but of course focus even more on making the handles actually meet..you can't take these things for granted. I believe it's not a joke for a gripper.

Thanks guys, I'll try to get a decent video, but of course focus even more on making the handles actually meet..you can't take these things for granted. I believe it's not a joke for a gripper.

Yup.. We all know you are a great crusher but you cant take it for granted. There is a reason there have only been 8 people to close it. Because its one of the hardest grippers in the world. Dont give it any respect.. CRUSH IT!

Yup.. We all know you are a great crusher but you cant take it for granted. There is a reason there have only been 8 people to close it. Because its one of the hardest grippers in the world. Dont give it any respect.. CRUSH IT!

I would say respect is in order, but NOT fear! To get fired up good, I need to think that it's hard but I'll kill it anyway! :devil

MM3 is here! Thanks Jedd, it didn't get stuck in the customs office either! :) As I noticed it arrived, I thought I'd wait until tomorrow, but I can't! I'll do it NOW so I can get a good night's sleep. :) You'll hear from me within an hour. :cool

Edited by Teemu I

Damn! Nobody told me that this is a hard gripper, that binds up like crazy in the end! :( Just barely managed to close it with a paused set! :) I think the vid is good, but that's up to the judges of course.

Edited by Teemu I

Congrats :rock

Damn! Nobody told me that this is a hard gripper, that binds up like crazy in the end! :( Just barely managed to close it with a paused set! :) I think the vid is good, but that's up to the judges of course.

:rock Sounds like you earned it. Great Job.

Thanks guys, can't wait the moment Bill reveals the decision. :)

Congrats my friend :) I knew you´ll nailed it! Unless the day wasn´t the best , but you did it anyway! That I call Power :rock