Sign in to follow this  
oscar4883

Rowing Machine Questions

oscar4883    0
oscar4883

I was recently given a rowing machine and have a few questions for anyone who has any experience. The mcahine is Wynne and it was barely used and about three years old. It seems to work just fine and then all of a sudden the handle won't retract. Almost seems like it skips a catch or something inside. If I pull it the rest of the way out and keep tension on it when I work it back in it works great. Is this something that happens when going to fast at a lower resistance? Wifes family gave me the machine and they have no manuals and it was purchased out of state. Any help would be great. Thanks.

climber511    2,349
climber511

I did a Google and it shows quite a few models - does it have any numbers (Model) on it?

oscar4883    0
oscar4883

It is a Wynne R80 Pro. I think it is made by Tunuri but they have not returned my emails.

Lewis Short    0
Lewis Short
On 3/7/2008 at 2:53 AM, oscar4883 said:

It is a Wynne R80 Pro. I think it is made by Tunuri but they have not returned my emails.

On 3/4/2008 at 5:28 AM, oscar4883 said:

I was recently given a rowing machine and have a few questions for anyone who has any experience. The mcahine is Wynne and it was barely used and about three years old. It seems to work just fine and then all of a sudden the handle won't retract. Almost seems like it skips a catch or something inside. If I pull it the rest of the way out and keep tension on it when I work it back in it works great. Is this something that happens when going to fast at a lower resistance? Wifes family gave me the machine and they have no manuals and it was purchased out of state. Any help would be great. Thanks.

A gem rower indeed. After all those years of continuous use, mine still works just like new. Although the manufacturer is not well known like Concept 2 and water rower, however they have made some awesome machines in the past which do stand the test of time.