Another Batch Of Fbbc Certs

John Beatty

Gary there's no one in the world besides you who can even bend the Fantastic shiny

Yet.

Gary there's no one in the world besides you who can even bend the Fantastic shiny

Yet.

Matt

Thats what i like to see a great positive mindset never let anyone or anything stop you from what you are capable of.

Somebody mentioned doing a shiny bastard through to a Fantastic shiny bastard in 5mins thats a tall order even if all the bars are pre wrapped a very tall order especially considering your usually allowed 5 mins for a single bend :D but i have no doubt that in the next couple of years it will be done by someone on here.

Heck, I'm all for it, Probably allow a bit more time, 10 min for the shinys, I think that'll be a one name list (Gazza) for a good while. I'll make a list of new combo certs in the next few days, probably not before Thurs, as I'm getting ready to start a case in OR now, then 12 hours again tomorrow, but will work some up. Maybe do some shoe combos, spike combo's, etc.

Edited by John Beatty

That's be a cool idea John. Let us know what you're doing and I'll be sure to go after some :D

Heck, I'm all for it, Probably allow a bit more time, 10 min for the shinys, I think that'll be a one name list (Gazza) for a good while. I'll make a list of new combo certs in the next few days, probably not before Thurs, as I'm getting ready to start a case in OR now, then 12 hours again tomorrow, but will work some up. Maybe do some shoe combos, spike combo's, etc.

:upsidedwn:shifty

10mins for the shinys thats a tough challenge even with all the bars prewrapped thats 7 bars.

Lets try and put this in context Aaron altho tired from competition did a bastard through to a mag bastard thats 5 bends in the 5mins time limit fresh Aaron may have done the insane as well that would be 6 bars definately tough to beat altho i think most would agree that the shiny stock is a touch harder.

3.5 mins for a Fantastic Shiny

2.5 mins for an Insane shiny

2 mins for Mag shiny

1.5-2 mins for Grand shiny

1-1.5 mins for Huge shiny

1 minute for a Big shiny

0.5-1 min for a shiny

If you allow a the fastest figure for all the bends and no rest thats a brutal endurance bending session but would still put you over the 10mins even allowing for say a 3mins Fantastic and 2mins Insane that would be 11mins with no rest that would be the Bending session to end all bending sessions :D

I like a challenge i will give it a go with my stock in the next week or so will have to work on what wraps im gonna use as i would want to use the same thickness for all bends regardless of difficulty either ironmind or leather cut to ironmind thickness or less.

SOME MORE COMBO BENDS TO THINK ABOUT.

Edgin combo 7inch,6.5inch,6inch and lower if needed.

Big g8 combo 7inch,6.5inch and 6inch.

Multi bolt combo 7inch edgin,7inch big g8,7inch big f911 or 7inch 3/8inch grade 5.

Spike combo 12inch,10inch and 8inch.

Stainless combo Shiny bastard through to Fantastic shiny bastard.

Stainless combo2 7inch square,hex and round or in 6.5inch or 6inch combos or lower.

Bastard combo ala Aarons bastard through to mag or higher.

Bastard combo2 useing square,hex and round stock.

Red nail combo 7inch through to 4.5inch or lower.

g8 bolt combo 6inch,5.5inch and 5inch

g5 combo 6inch,5.5inch and 5inch.

g8 & g5 combo 6inch g5 & g8,5.5inch g5 & g8 and 5inch g5 & g8.

My Favourite the "NO LIMITS" Combo hitting all short unbraced lengths. 4inch Fantastic shiny bastard,6inch Koabs,5inch Edgin,7inch big f911 bolt or 7inch 3/8inch g5 bolt.

Gazza 90% of those things only you are capable of, lower the standards for us mortals buddy :D Not saying someone else won't be able to do those someday, just that they can't now.

Gazza 90% of those things only you are capable of, lower the standards for us mortals buddy :D Not saying someone else won't be able to do those someday, just that they can't now.

Why do that when you can aim high? ;)

Why do that when you can aim high? ;)

Thats what i thought aim 4 the top and dont stop till you get there.