Another Batch Of Fbbc Certs

John Beatty

You guys are keeping me pretty busy! Around 50 new certs up in the last couple of weeks! Congrats!!

Jeremiah Fox - DU Bastard, DU Huge Bastard, Shiny, Big Shiny, Huge Shiny

Ben Edwards - Huge Golden, Grand Golden

Jason Payne - Bastard, Big Bastard, Huge Bastard

Pawel Rychter - St Croix UL2, St Croix Polo 1, Diamond DC1, Diamond DC2

Kevin McFadden - 6", 5,5", 5" GR5 all DU

Matt Carl - Golden, 6" Gr5, 5.5" Gr5

Thanks John!!! Congrats guys!! Loads of super strong bends on here!!! :D:rock :rock

Congrats!!! Some nice bends on there!

Thank's John your the man I fell famous!!! Congrad's everyone hope to get to some of your guy's level someday. :rock

I almost forgot Ben Edward's made this possible for me so BIG THANK'S to the crush master.

Thanks and nice job all.

I almost forgot Ben Edward's made this possible for me so BIG THANK'S to the crush master.

Haha! Thanks a lot Jason! Your monster strength made is possible though. Great job man!

Congrats to everyone on some great bends!

Well done guys :rock

Thank you very much John, that you put my name to your prestige list

Guys-

Added some more, missed & a few new ones:

Chad Kovach - Grand Bastard

Nick Rosendaul - St Croix Polo 1, Diamond DC1, DC2

Joe Nudo - Bastard, Huge Bastard

Matt Carl - Bastard, 7" x 1/4" stainless square, 6.5" x 1/4" stainless square

Derek Graybill - Huge Hex

That Brings the cert total for the last 2 weeks to 84 new certs! And I thought I was finally caught up on the certificates... :blink

Congrats to all, keep them coming! I want to see 100 names on the Bastard list by Jan 1 2009!

I was thinking about some new "for fun" certs. Maybe 10 Bastards in 10 min, the Aaron C Bastard through Mag in 5 min, Maybe a "all bastards" i.e. Bastard, Hex, Shiny, Golden in 5 min. Anyone come up with some other fun ones?

Also, I plan to add new horseshoes, am expecting delivery on 14 new types to test on tues. I can add more mon am, if you're interested in a sample pack of one each drop me a line today or early am tomorrow, I'll figure out a price for the whole pack. I want one of each for me, some will be easy, some mid range, a few nutty hard.

Hey, wouldn't be right to let you rest. :D I like the idea of your fun certs, not that I could pull any of them off. I especially liked Aaron's Bastard through Mag. I was going to try the same thing with 1/4" square, but the 5" is stopping me :blush

No reason we couldn't do the all lengths certs with different stocks, Matt.

I was thinking about some new "for fun" certs. Maybe 10 Bastards in 10 min, the Aaron C Bastard through Mag in 5 min, Maybe a "all bastards" i.e. Bastard, Hex, Shiny, Golden in 5 min. Anyone come up with some other fun ones?

Also, I plan to add new horseshoes, am expecting delivery on 14 new types to test on tues. I can add more mon am, if you're interested in a sample pack of one each drop me a line today or early am tomorrow, I'll figure out a price for the whole pack. I want one of each for me, some will be easy, some mid range, a few nutty hard.

:turn

I was thinking about something like a "(stock name) Dominator" cert or whatever you want to call it, where you bend all the lengths of one type of stock. So, if someone bends G8's from 6" through to 4.5"(possibly 4"? :whacked ) they would be a G8 Dominator or for bastards it would be the "Bastard Dominator", for the Hex and golden, something like Hex Dominator and Golden Dominator. Sound good? :) Either in a set time like Aaron's or do them like the BIEW.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

I like the dominator, would probably leave out bolts, just due to the fact I only carry 3 sizes of most bolts, and I'd either have to cut down bolts (a pain) or carry more stock (financial burden, as I move substantially less of the short bolts & that's just $ sitting on my shelves).

I like the dominator, would probably leave out bolts, just due to the fact I only carry 3 sizes of most bolts, and I'd either have to cut down bolts (a pain) or carry more stock (financial burden, as I move substantially less of the short bolts & that's just $ sitting on my shelves).

Makes sense. I would personally like to see the Fantastic Bastard be a requirement :devil I wonder how many people, even among top bender's, could complete all of them in a set time period. It would be a nice way to add strength endurance to the certs thats for sure :)

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Guys-

more type shoes... :rock good idea!!!

This is a feat one should be pround of (if anyone can really do it in under 5 minutes) :D

How bout shiny bastard through to Fantastic shiny bastard all in Ironmind pads :D

In five minutes? :blink

Combonation certs would be cool! Keeps it fun and interesting

How bout shiny bastard through to Fantastic shiny bastard all in Ironmind pads :D

In five minutes? :blink

Perhaps for us mortals it could be something like 10 minutes tops.

Gary there's no one in the world besides you who can even bend the Fantastic shiny so how do you expect anyone to do it after several other bends in a time limit? :D

Edited by vikingsrule92