Big Hands?

Jaz

thats what my grandfathers hands looked like. huge!

rico

• 11 months later...

My hands are 8 1/8"-8 1/4". When I grip my RT handle there is barely 1/8" between my middle finger and thumb if I line them up.

• 2 years later...

My hands are 9'' long with an 11'' span. An advantage for most grip things except grippers and nail bending.

Actually having large hands correlates very well with crushing grip strength.

My hands are 9'' long with an 11'' span. An advantage for most grip things except grippers and nail bending.

Actually having large hands correlates very well with crushing grip strength.

Well all the coc #4 closes are 8 or less inches long magnus being one of the bigger at around 8 inches long-now I realize 8 inches is a big hand though but not ridiculously big-. Mark felix has 9+ inch hand and struggles with crush grip despite freak rolling thunder numbers where his hand size is more of a factor.

Edited by yummy

Cleve Dean

Click on it until you get the full sized image (3 clicks); It's the actual sized hand print of late arm wrestler Cleve Dean. Cleve was 6'8" and around 460lbs.

KIwI7l.jpg

Should look something like this;

0iSub.jpg

For actual size comparison, his hand is 10" long from the base to the end of his middle finger and his wrists were 12" round.

For comparison, Andre the Giant's hand were 13" long (possibly 16") and his wrist 13" round.

• Like 1

Cleve Dean

Click on it until you get the full sized image (3 clicks); It's the actual sized hand print of late arm wrestler Cleve Dean. Cleve was 6'8" and around 460lbs.

KIwI7l.jpg

Should look something like this;

0iSub.jpg

For actual size comparison, his hand is 10" long from the base to the end of his middle finger and his wrists were 12" round.

For comparison, Andre the Giant's hand were 13" long (possibly 16") and his wrist 13" round.

HOLY MOLY!!! The first picture (zoomed out) is bigger than my hand!

What was your handsize again bro?

What was your handsize again bro?

I looked at it on a bigger monitor than the one at my house... :).

I'm not exactly sure what the standard is for measuring a hand.

You measure from the base of the hand (the crease at the very bottom of your palm) to the tip of your middle finger. Average, I believe, is 7.5 in.

I've met guys with 8.5-9 in. hands who swear that their hands are the average though...

You measure from the base of the hand (the crease at the very bottom of your palm) to the tip of your middle finger. Average, I believe, is 7.5 in.

I've met guys with 8.5-9 in. hands who swear that their hands are the average though...

Measured from tip of middle finger to top of wrist: 7 inches.

Still within reason. Teemu's hands are supposed to be something like that.

And handspan is from thumb tip to pinky tip in a spreaded hand position.

Still within reason. Teemu's hands are supposed to be something like that.

And handspan is from thumb tip to pinky tip in a spreaded hand position.

Who is teemu?

Mark Felix actually sites his 10.5 inch hand as being a handicap when it comes to grippers.

Mark Felix actually sites his 10.5 inch hand as being a handicap when it comes to grippers.

Well he didn't measure his length on video doubt its 10.5-due to his width only being 11- but the width is 11 which is still about 2 inches larger then average guy with big hands. My guess is his hands are around 9.5 long. Also a week later he closed that coc 3 with a slight technique adjustment and holds the wr on the silver bullet with the coc 3 gripper.

Edited by yummy