Gripmas Carol 2008

climber511

Fox smoked that hammer Scott George brought! :rock Thanks for putting up that video Jedd.

Foxy is scary strong - I hope he doesn't decide to do event training for next year.

Mwahahahaha.............. :devil

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• climber511

• MalachiMcMullen

• jad

• Bob Lipinski

Congrats to Jedd! Time to start racking up the 1st place finishes....

Thanks bro!

Here is John Eaton pinching two 45's like he's lifting a painting at a yard sale:

http://www.revver.com/video/1405602/john-e...o-45-lb-plates/

Thanks for putting this up Jedd :rock

I tried to lift them with 2 fingers and thumb and broke them off the ground. I wouldn't have even tried them, but Odin said Climber lifted them and then Odin got them halfway up when he tried them. I went over and pulled them right up and Odin couldn't let me out pinch him and on his next try he fully lifted them.

Good job John ! you looked almost strong on that huh

Both the hat and belt are mine, I'm sure we will see each other this summer if you don't want to mail them, or if your bored come up to my place and throw things on Feb 21

-Clayton

Both the hat and belt are mine, I'm sure we will see each other this summer if you don't want to mail them, or if your bored come up to my place and throw things on Feb 21

-Clayton

The Tundra games are on my schedule so I'll bring them with me - send me directions some time so I know where I'm going.

Here is John Eaton pinching two 45's like he's lifting a painting at a yard sale:

http://www.revver.com/video/1405602/john-e...o-45-lb-plates/

Thanks for putting this up Jedd :rock

I tried to lift them with 2 fingers and thumb and broke them off the ground. I wouldn't have even tried them, but Odin said Climber lifted them and then Odin got them halfway up when he tried them. I went over and pulled them right up and Odin couldn't let me out pinch him and on his next try he fully lifted them.

John pinched the two 45s as easily as two empty pizza boxes, so I had to lift them.

All John would have had to do is bend his knees to get a full 2x45 clean. :blink

I think me tying John in the 1HDL (despite weighing over 100 lbs. more than me) and choked grippers might be enough to finally shame him into some training in 09.