Mash Monster Signups Now Open All Levels!

Bill Piche

• 4 weeks later...

Were does the MMG0 rate with other gripper's I am at about RB210 IM 2.5 level. If am close I would like to try.

Edited by big nasty

My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and Nick is going to be up for it on the weekend of the 23rd would I be able to get the MM1 here that weekend if so sign us both up.

Were does the MMG0 rate with other gripper's I am at about RB210 IM 2.5 level. If am close I would like to try.

The MM0 is any normal #3 gripper. You have to close a #3 on video and send it to Wannagrip before you can attempt the MM1.

The MM0 is any normal #3 gripper. You have to close a #3 on video and send it to Wannagrip before you can attempt the MM1.

Thank's I think I have some work to do. :D

My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and Nick is going to be up for it on the weekend of the 23rd would I be able to get the MM1 here that weekend if so sign us both up.

Chris goes first as he signed up ahead of you so do you still want to be signed up or not?

Chris goes first as he signed up ahead of you so do you still want to be signed up or not?

Ya keep me on the list I'm still going to close it just might be a different date now I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for the MM1. I'll try it, provided it can reach my witness in time to be at my house April 19th for The Show of Hands. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Rolling right along I intend to close the MM2. and would like to be considered for a certification with it.

• 3 weeks later...
Sign me up for the MM1. I'll try it, provided it can reach my witness in time to be at my house April 19th for The Show of Hands. Thanks.

Actually, I'll try it regardless of when it can arrive, as I've now got other potential witnesses in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to cert on the MM1 please.

It's about time Sam. You'll close it easily.

Signups are open for all levels. Please provide your full first and last name to get on the schedule.

Thanks everyone.

I would like to certify on the MM1.

My full name is Sam Solomi, and i live in the UK so will pay any extra postage costs as required.

Thanks,

Sam

Eric was first to sign up and he's already sent payment, so i am going to ship the MM1 gripper out this week.

No worries Jedd there is no rush best of luck to Eric for his cert.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Knight would like to make it a double cert with me. He'll have access to a computer later today.

Paul Knight would like to make it a double cert with me. He'll have access to a computer later today.

Thanks Eric - Yes!, I'd like to give it a shot also while Eric has it - kill two birds w/one stone :D Jedd: I'll send you the payment as soon as I get paypal set up.

Hi, I'd like to try the MM1 too.

Name please?

Thanks Eric - Yes!, I'd like to give it a shot also while Eric has it - kill two birds w/one stone :D Jedd: I'll send you the payment as soon as I get paypal set up.

You would have had to state your intentions at the same time as Eric and call for the double cert. It's not fair for the others on the list who followed the rules for signing up. After Sam and Filip....then you can be up.

• 1 month later...

Wannagrip, sign me up for MM1 please. Thanks!