Top 50 Two Hands Pinch Lifters

EricMilfeld

Thanks Eric! I think we should both work to get in the top ten on this list :D

That actually is my goal! But I haven't been pinching lately, as my focus has been on utterly destroying everything steel I can get my hands on! :yikes But here shortly, watch out! I'm goin' on an all-out pinching binge. Let's do it, John!!! All we have to do is match our training lifts. ;)

I haven't been training pinch either :blush So if we train pinch, we should be able to do it :D

I have the Euro 2hp...I purchased it from David Horne about 4 years ago. We are good to go at my contest :rock:rock:rock I look for the 2hp WR to fall from one of us :rock

It's mine now! hahahaha :devil

congrats Brent and John!!!!!!! :rock That's some fine pinchin!

I haven't been training pinch either :blush So if we train pinch, we should be able to do it :D

Here's an idea. Get off your ass. Stop with the laziness. Be a role model for your two girls. And train!

Thanks Eric! I think we should both work to get in the top ten on this list :D

That actually is my goal! But I haven't been pinching lately, as my focus has been on utterly destroying everything steel I can get my hands on! :yikes But here shortly, watch out! I'm goin' on an all-out pinching binge. Let's do it, John!!! All we have to do is match our training lifts. ;)

Great job by the way on that pinching John! :rock:rock:rock

• 3 weeks later...

With the dust having settled on the GGC 2009 platform we find some impressive improvements. Jedd's number two. Dave Thorton bumped up his high mark. Frank Snyder finds his name on the list, as does Mike Rinderle. Prodigious pinching gents!

With the dust having settled on the GGC 2009 platform we find some impressive improvements. Jedd's number two. Dave Thorton bumped up his high mark. Frank Snyder finds his name on the list, as does Mike Rinderle. Prodigious pinching gents!

Thanks for keeping the lists updated Eric! Fine work.

Well done Jedd. Man I want my name higher up on that list. I know Jedd's done more in training, as have I (it's on youtube and I ALMOST did that lift at the Peter Horne gig) and even Martin. I want it on the platform!! :cool

I'd like to pull my best practice lift in a meet as well - but I imagine many of us would. I'll have another chance again soon - we'll see how it goes.

Well done Jedd. Man I want my name higher up on that list. I know Jedd's done more in training, as have I (it's on youtube and I ALMOST did that lift at the Peter Horne gig) and even Martin. I want it on the platform!! :cool

What I can't understand is that at both Chad's and at Nationals I barely trained the pinch because of my thumb pain and ended up doing way more in the contest than I did in training.

Before Chad's my best was in the 220's and I hit 240 at Chad's I think. Before Nationals, I struggled to get 220 off the ground between the Lift at Jedd's comp and GGC and then did 249.

What I can't understand is that at both Chad's and at Nationals I barely trained the pinch because of my thumb pain and ended up doing way more in the contest than I did in training.

Before Chad's my best was in the 220's and I hit 240 at Chad's I think. Before Nationals, I struggled to get 220 off the ground between the Lift at Jedd's comp and GGC and then did 249.

Jedd, that's just the nature of the pesky pinch, apparently. I pulled 235 in training and managed only 219 when you joined us at Metroflex this year, had a series of crappy workouts and pulled a contest PR at the next meet.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Grippers are finical but pinch seems to be very stable as long as the hands are rested.

-Rex

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Grippers are finical but pinch seems to be very stable as long as the hands are rested.

-Rex

you know how I know you're gay? ..........

you used the word finical

• 2 weeks later...

The list has been updated with the names of newcomers Tim Struse and Brandon Azevedo. They pinched some very nice weights at The Arizona Summer All-comers. Congratulations, guys!

The list has been updated with the names of newcomers Tim Struse and Brandon Azevedo. They pinched some very nice weights at The Arizona Summer All-comers. Congratulations, guys!

My mistake. Brandon didn't quite improve upon his last pinch performance. Next time, Brandon!

• 2 months later...

The list is updated with the results from Gripmas Carol 2009. Talk about a complete re-write!

A bit over 195 pounds is needed now to make the list!

If I counted right - 13 of the top 50 lifts ever done were done Saturday at Gripmas! WOW! I have kind of always considered two sort of milestones in Pinch - one has been the 200# number - and the other has been the Top 50 List here. It appears that they are becoming one and the same before long. Another category I consider at least is the Bodyweight Pinch club - I think we had a few more enter that group as well - it was quite a day!

On the top 50 list the numbers for Chad and Jedd (256.6lbs is listed but the record is 256.4) are heavier than those listed on the excel scores list - by about .2 of a kilo (200g is a little under a half pound). One for you Eric. :blush

On the top 50 list the numbers for Chad and Jedd (256.6lbs is listed but the record is 256.4) are heavier than those listed on the excel scores list - by about .2 of a kilo (200g is a little under a half pound). One for you Eric. :blush

I remember hearing, reading and counting out myself Jedd's record weight. 256.04

Oops :blush . It was. Mines a typo. But as it is on the list it's a higher amount. It reads 256.6 as opposed to the correct 256.04lbs. Not much but if the winds moving in the right direction tomorrow I'll only raise the bar by a little more.

Oops :blush . It was. Mines a typo. But as it is on the list it's a higher amount. It reads 256.6 as opposed to the correct 256.04lbs. Not much but if the winds moving in the right direction tomorrow I'll only raise the bar by a little more.

I punched in 256.04 in a conversion chart and was given 116.4. What am I missing?