Top 50 Two Hands Pinch Lifters

EricMilfeld

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it is the font. I just changed it to courier and aligned the first collumn of numbers, hit save, and it went right back to gibberish. Anyone else have any ideas here?

Could someone at least sort it and put me in 16th place like it appears I belong?

I'll spend some more time with this tonight and see if I can't get it closer.

chris, I'll correct that tonight.

As all of you know - I'm the last guy who should offer computer advice. But why not keep the list in a public Google Doc that's easy to work with and just link to it here. I can't see why we (meaning you Brent) have to fight such a battle with the GB software that obviously isn't user friendly for this purpose.

figured it out. by creating a word doc with a chart in it I can just copy that here. there's a sample in my log. I'll get the chart set up tonight/today. should be easy enough once that's done to move things around for contest results.

never mind, the chart doesn't work. either in html or just plain posted. did correct the placing of chris rice.

Try the sniping tool and post It as a jpeg

I don't know anything about Google docs. Honestly it seems like a bigger pain than the board.

I've seen it look right before. I don't know why it doesn't look right now. Someone who kept it right before must have the answer.

Brent, sent you a PM about this.

i sent Brent an example, i forwarded it to you so you can see my example Edited by rico300zx

it used to look okay when I did it. then we had a board upgrade. something has changed.

matt and parris pm'd me. I haven't had a chance to play with things yet.

• 4 months later...

Adam Glass 113.96 kg in 105 kg (BW 98 kg) class at 2012 US Grip Nationals, Wooster OH 9 June 2012.

Edited by AdamTGlass

I failed to advance my results :sleeping: - but Adam and I think Andrew ? did. Several others had PRs as well I'm sure.

I know at least adam did. I need to get this done tonight.

brent

Brent I will give you a hand with records, I probably have a lot more free time then you do on a given day.

it looks like gibberish but, has been updated. Adam glass moved up and Kody was added to the list.

Matt, I need to talk to you about this again. I lost the notes from before.

• 3 months later...

updates to the overall list were made for the 2012 pinch pull meet.

moving up were:Kody Burns, Alex Tyukalov, Ivan Beritashvili, and Timo Tuukkanen.

added to the list was J.L. Holdsworth

If the current top 50 were entered into Aaron's site and future results will be posted there as planned, you wouldn't have to update this list manually. Basically if the top 50 were entered now you wouldn't need to do this. This goes for all records.

that's true. I need to talk to Aaron about what's involved and see what he would need from me.

If the current top 50 were entered into Aaron's site and future results will be posted there as planned, you wouldn't have to update this list manually. Basically if the top 50 were entered now you wouldn't need to do this. This goes for all records.

I would email or PM Aaron on this.

I know the promoters of the Pinch Pull were asked to add their results to Aaron's database, which I will be doing today. Not sure who else has added their results, but it seems to be a kind gesture for the promoters to do this, especially after Aaron worked his ass off to set it all up. Plus he has put together an excellent guide to walk people through it.

• Like 1

Guys, I just entered the results for the four competitors at my contest. It took my like 15 minutes total, if that. About 4 of that was entering the actual results of what the athletes lifted. The rest of it was just me being cautious since it was my first time, and I asked Aaron a few questions to confirm things. This really is not that hard, and I hope the other promoters add their info this week.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

arent there any weightclasses?