Peter Kerr Certification

Bill Piche

Just remember, if you don't get it, you'll still have a better grip than me, BUT, I can still put you over my knee and spank you!

Cheers mate, i'll bear that in mind :blink

well, on first attempt i missed it, second attempt i closed it, just trying to split up the video now cos its quite big like 112MB, then its over to the judges

well, on first attempt i missed it, second attempt i closed it, just trying to split up the video now cos its quite big like 112MB, then its over to the judges
Well done buddy!

You could use a bigupload.com to send the file, I used that for the purpose last time. You wouldn't have to split the file or anything.

Excellent job Pete! Knew you could do it, nice to hear you're ALMOST human by wavering a bit! :rock Job done, nice one! :bow

Great job Pete, :rock I Hope your vid came out good.

Well its not definate that they'll pass me on this i reckon, im uploading it now to bigupload for the judges, the gripper looks closed to me for about 1 second on my second attempt just hope the judges are ok with it.

Glad the cert is done and the result was good, its been hanging over me for sometime, i saw it as an important step to the seriously hard levels in the mash monster ladder.

Sent off the gripper in the post today, with airsure, would have done it earlier but have been a bit ill so have been staying in.