• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pawel r

• Titan

• MalachiMcMullen

• superfeemiman

that sucks .. just measured mine and it is exactly 7.5" .. lol I did this way back when with Tetting on the phone once. Has anyone closed a #3 with 7.5" or less ? Just curious is all. I think Docs are 8" but I could be wrong ?

I think Waren Tetting had me measure mine from the wrist crease (wrinkle) to the tip of the middle finger. I could be wrong but I think that is what he had me do when he made me some custon and long handle negative grippers.

I think Doc told me in a PM that his hands are 8" which impresses me with his Blob lifts. The hands in these pics look HUGE !!

I think Waren Tetting had me measure mine from the wrist crease (wrinkle) to the tip of the middle finger. I could be wrong but I think that is what he had me do when he made me some custon and long handle negative grippers.

I think Doc told me in a PM that his hands are 8" which impresses me with his Blob lifts. The hands in these pics look HUGE !!

That's correct. And yes MANY closed the #3 with 7.5" hands or less and some even certed with the new cert rules with only 7" hands. Hands length isn't an issue so don't worry about it.

This is good to know .. Warren just thought it was extremely challenging to close a #3 with 7.5" paws (or less) because of "setting" the gripper. This is great to know. Great info guys !

I wonder who is the proud owner of the smallest hands to lift The Blob ? Doc Toys with them with only having 8" hands.

21 cm ... do u do any Blobing ?? Just Curious .

Mine are 8,4 inches = 21 cm...

I always concidered my hands small, maybe not so small after all :unsure

maybe not so small :)

I have only 8 inches :(

Edited by pawel r

21 cm ... do u do any Blobing ?? Just Curious .

Dont even know what blobing is... So who knows, maybe I am :D

Seriously no, but plese tell be what blobing is...

Mine are 20 cm, do you know any methods of making them longer ? I think blobs do it well, any other methods ?

What? :D

Mine are 20 cm, do you know any methods of making them longer ? I think blobs do it well, any other methods ?

What? :D

What's wrong ? I think blobs can enlarge hands :rock

I don't know who has the smallest hands that have lifted the blob but I just got on the list for lifting the blob and mine are 7-1/4".

What's wrong ? I think blobs can enlarge hands :rock

You can't make your hands any bigger, period. Why would you want to anyway? 20cm(7 7/8") hands are a great size gripworld-wise.

maybe transplant from some deceased basket-ballplayer's NBA ? :yikes

http://www.macaskill.com/GeneralTallTales/.../AngusChris.JPG

Angus McAskill, hes palm of his hand 8 in. wide and 12 in. long

people - not more tell me that you have large palm, we all have small palms :(

Edited by pawel r

HOLY CRAP!!! If Shaq is 7'0-7'1ish then Calvin Lane must be 7'8-7'10"!!!