I am Jack the Gripper (The legend continue)

Guest CalvinP

Guest CalvinP

The story of Jack the Gripper

My name is Jack the Gripper. I am disguised as construction worker, clerk, engineer, computer programmer, father, son, daughter (sometime), trainer, climber… and just about any regular folks you see on the street.

I don’t nesscesarily live in London as the legend had it. But I can be at worldwide places at any moment. I terrorize steel, phone book and nail and among other thing need gripping. Women tremble when thinking one grip from me and they are stuck inescapable. Especially at night in a romantic setting. But no! I use only my brain and heart to lure them there. Gripping is used only to steady myself for the moment to come.

I have a desire to hold on thing tight, real tight. If I walk into a gym, you would not know me. As I use weird training regimens and apparatus. Power lifter and bodybuilder sneer at me when seeing me doing those stuffs. But little do they know what coming if I grip them. The power I posses lurking under my palms can shame any of them to tear. But they wouldn’t be aware of it until it’s too late. All those muscles they have won’t mean a thing if they can’t grip then they know the legend is true

I like thing with big handles (ladies included) to show my prowess, Call me nut if you want to. But beware! They said silly things about men with small handles, not us! No Way! As much as they whisper behind me, they wish to have my hands. But it’s not easy being Jack the Gripper, ‘cause we look normal in every way, it’s so easy for the public to overlooks me. Until I sneak up on them and grip it so tight. So walking at night and beware Jack is my name, and gripping is my game.  

(Add on with your own story please)