• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maidenfan

• Teemu I

• patrick

• lifesnotfair

Thanks guys, but as I said, it's an easy #3.5. About the same as MMG2.

Edited by Teemu I

Well done :rock

"Easy #3.5" is still a #3.5 isn't it? So yeah, it counts, and you won!! :) But if you feel you have a harder #3.5 and wanna work towards TNS'ing that one, go for it!! Patrick himself said he could get 3 reps on his #3.5 and got like 8 on his brother's #3.5 .. once you guys nail the hard #3.5's you'll be one step closer to the evil #4.!! :rock :rock

I do have harder #3.5's and will of course work towards no setting them all, one step at a time. I just brought it up that this particular gripper was relatively easy to be fair.

WOW, I just stumbled across this thread. This is something to work toward for sure. I just started back training grip to go along with my armwrestling and I will have to give this a go for sure, but I am way behind after taking so much time off. I hope to accomplish this feat someday. Anyway, great job on the close and to you other guys I look forward to checking out your close vids as well.

SHRUG

• 4 weeks later...

Hows everybody coming along here (besides Teemu and Patrick)? I've been really slacking on the grippers lately, probably for the good too.