Big Tex Vs The #4

1stCoC

I just received confirmation Big and I mean "Big" Tex Henderson will be here at Sorinex during Chad Woodall,s Grip Gauntlet attempts and plans to shut by present rules a brand new, out of a sealed package #4. As an added incentive to greatness a prize of 1000.00 has been pledged for a successful, legal attempt on Friday July 27 by private donors. I have a feeling that the "gripper trail" may truly come full circle. RS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cannon

• lifesnotfair

• pdfk20

• MalachiMcMullen

I hope Tex gets it.

The first to do the "new" rules of credit card set, right out of the package, deserves something special, I think that is a nice reward.

Okay, this is really exciting. I feel like Tex is obviously hitting CCS #4 closes in training or he wouldn't attempt the cert. He doesn't seem like the type who would lead with his ego and hope to be strong enough on cert day. My guess is Tex will have a #4 cert, $1000, and a piece of grip history.

Someone PLEASE get this on video.

That would be amazing to see, I really hope he gets it!!! :rock

I wish him the best of luck! I hope Richard or him sends it off to be calibrated.

Good Luck to Tex. I'm sure he'll get it and become a grip legend in the process.

Go Tex smash that shiny #4!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

If someone doesn't calibrate the gripper and get the close on video(without charging people to see it) I'll go completely insane! Good luck Tex with the #4, I've full confidence you'll do it!

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Tex... do it..it is high time for someone to CCS a #4 ...do it and show the world who has the best crush !

.. neilkaz ..

man, what a day that would be. SMASH IT TEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock

If someone doesn't calibrate the gripper and get the close on video(without charging people to see it) I'll go completely insane!

Don't count on this happening. I won't hold my breath.

Let's get Tex get on the Mash Monster cert ladder. Heck, we'll give him a free opportunity to pass all lower levels and try to knock Dave Morton off the top.

We could make it that any #4 closer can challenge for the top Mash Monster spot without doing previous levels. But, no other position lower. They'd have to climb the ladder normally for the lower positions.

If Tex CCS's the no.4, surely he would be able to smash the MM6 right? I mean you might need a MM7 :blink

If someone doesn't calibrate the gripper and get the close on video(without charging people to see it) I'll go completely insane!

Let's get Tex get on the Mash Monster cert ladder. Heck, we'll give him a free opportunity to pass all lower levels and try to knock Dave Morton off the top.

We could make it that any #4 closer can challenge for the top Mash Monster spot without doing previous levels. But, no other position lower. They'd have to climb the ladder normally for the lower positions.

That sounds like a great idea!

If Tex CCS's the no.4, surely he would be able to smash the MM6 right? I mean you might need a MM7 :blink

If he closed the MM6, then we would need an MM7 level. Both Dave and him could have a grip off with the MM7.

When you mean "any #4 closer", you mean anyone we've seen a video of? Or anyone certified by IronMind?

Whatever the answer, that's pretty cool, I wish Tommy Heslep would one day jump in and say "mail that MM6 this way"...

Another interesting take on this from just last year:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=220759

Wasn't as well received then.

When you mean "any #4 closer", you mean anyone we've seen a video of? Or anyone certified by IronMind?

Whatever the answer, that's pretty cool, I wish Tommy Heslep would one day jump in and say "mail that MM6 this way"...

I like this idea and would say anyone recently cert'd by IM. Mash it, Tex ! .. neilkaz ..

Does anybody know anything about this guy? I'm just curious about who he is and what sort of background he has. Richard mentioned that he is a power lifter. Does anyone have any totals, age, body weight, etc. for him? Thanks for whatever information you may have on this guy.

Another interesting take on this from just last year:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=220759

Wasn't as well received then.

True, but it's been more than a year since someone last closed the MM6, so I'd say there is a little more justification now.