Tater Crush'n Time!

Gripper42004

Thanks for the video, and well done; that was cool. So, did he give you a firm handshake?

Sincere question, guys -- what's the progression chart for crushing fruits and vegetables? Suppose there aren't many "weak" coconuts, but medium ripe apples vs potatos vs what else?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cunny

• egg_uk

• dimmers

• vikingsrule92

I have tried the raw potato crushing feat, it hurts the fingers a great deal. Pity Tommy didn't use Leno's head as a giant potato. :tongue

I thought the quality on the other link was crummy so I made one up from a better quality XviD file I downloaded and put it on YouTube. It still gets degraded from the YouTube conversion but it looks better to me. Feats like this deserve to be shown - it's not often a grip feat guy gets a little fame. Here's a link for anyone who missed it. :)

YouTube clip

OK, I can't seem to figure out how to edit my previous post. Anyway, I've updated the video on YouTube at Tommy's request to get in the last little comment from Jay so it's now complete. Link above will not work anymore - use the one below. ;)

YouTube Video Link

Wow! That was incredible. Millions of people around the world are trying to crush a potato after seeing that.

wow thats insanely impressive . Well done Tommy

• 3 weeks later...

Very well done, Tommy :rock

Haha - that was awesome! Some joking and seriuos mashing power! :rock :rock :rock

amazing feat Tommy!!

I thought leno's last comment/joke was quite distatestful....I thought it's not something you say to a complete stranger on national television....perhaps something said in jest between close friends...but in any case the exposure of Tommy and grip feats/training great outweighed everything else.

Modesty aside...I think Tommy should have mentioned being a #4 closer.